Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks on Kenneth Petty - "sis, they're in your *** and in your nostril now"

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Wouldn't surprise me if that's true. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 4

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Wouldn't surprise me if that's true. 

Same. There needs to be louder conversation about his role in her behaviour. He's probably enjoying watching her dismatle her legacy. It reminds me of Bobby Brown w Whitney but worse

• Like 8

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Same. There needs to be louder conversation about his role in her behaviour. He's probably enjoying watching her dismatle her legacy. It reminds me of Bobby Brown w Whitney but worse

I was about to say, she could be this decade's tragic story like Whitney :bradley:

Contrapoints
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I was about to say, she could be this decade's tragic story like Whitney :bradley:

Yes… but at least Whitney was genuinely a loveable person. Nicki on the other hand… :bear:

• Like 6

Spartacus

What "rants" are AB talking about?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Contrapoints

While it’s an... interesting theory I don’t really believe it (for obvious reasons). She chose to marry that man knowing what he did.

And that wasn’t a psyop, that was her own choice. Trying to say it’s a psyop or shifting the blame to something or someone else is just trying to ignore or obfuscate the fact that she has made objectively terrible life choices.

Like regardless of being influenced by the people around you, how many brains cells have do you have to deactivate to think “ooooh a s*x offender? Imma hop on that diq, put a ring on it AND have a kid with him”???💀 She clearly doesn’t care so long as she gets what she wants and that says all you need to know about her.

Edited by Contrapoints
  • Like 4

HelloHangoverz
12 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

“They made it so she had a kid with this man” lmao wtf is she smoking 

Pseudoscience overpriced tea

RAMROD
7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

“They made it so she had a kid with this man” lmao wtf is she smoking 

It's common in black communities for men to deliberately make their more successful career wise woman pregnant to shackle and slow them down.