💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

GaGa Nurtec ad controversy (reflection)

dit

Featured Posts

Dancing Shadow

i dont understand why people are upset by it? its a medicine, it might actually help her and other people, if it helps her obvious she would endorse it.

i was glad to see gaga in an ad though.

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

Dancing Shadow
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I lost a lot of respect for her. 

why????? its just a medicine??? am i missing something-

HelloHangoverz

I think at the time, and maybe even now(?), she was trying to find her footing in terms of boundaries and how much time to spend and share as Gaga vs Stefani, her private self. I would never criticize somebody for wanting to live more of a private life. But I guess for me it's like...you're making me feel like a nuisance for continuing to love and support you :cryga: Do you hate me? Should I go? I'm sure that's not really the case, but people feel the way they feel, and then to be bombarded with paracetemol adverts, people are going to be upset. It's like gurl you set your boundaries and you stick to them, but it goes both ways. You can't just treat us as wallets when you're not around.

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 4

ALGAYDO

Honestly, I didn’t care for it at all, but it was funny seeing a lot of fans meltdown and blow the whole thing out of proportion. Like, I’ve never used the phrase “touch grass” before seeing so many grown ass adults throwing temper tantrums on Twitter and IG over a stupid AD lol 

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz
18 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Honestly, I didn’t care for it at all, but it was funny seeing a lot of fans meltdown and blow the whole thing out of proportion. Like, I’ve never used the phrase “touch grass” before seeing so many grown ass adults throwing temper tantrums on Twitter and IG over a stupid AD lol 

I thought a lot of the stuff about pride month was a cheap shot. It was just petty point-scoring, and a low blow

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1

RodeckDanny

I'm way more annoyed about the constant spamming of freaking makeup i give 0 ****s about. I really wish she could create a secondary account for that (or focus 90% of the makeup posts there if there's already another account). 

it's really annoying because 99% people are following her for the music, art, even fashion, but makeup? yeah lovely brand and cruelty free but make it a different account

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 1

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, Stef said:

IMG-8507.jpg

I still can’t get over the fact that this is a genuine caption on a Lady Gaga Instagram post like :air: 

When people here started talking about the ad I thought the whole thing was something a GGD member made up and I thought it was hilarious. :lmao:

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Dancing Shadow
12 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

When people here started talking about the ad I thought the whole thing was something a GGD member made up and I thought it was hilarious. :lmao:

it was so hilarious to see it on CABLE TV :laughga:

• LMAO 1

thatfoxyfeeling

If it was a one off partnership/sponsorship post on her social media the fanbase wouldn't have had a meltdown. 

It was post after post milking the fanbase for money and promoting **** we don't care for. I still can't believe we haven't got TCB movie and I've accepted we're not going to get it, I'm just hoping the next era is what Chromatica was planned to be.

• Like 2

doppelganger
5 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

As a European I find it very odd that celebrities get to advertise medical drugs. I don’t know but it just doesn’t sit right with me. And the fact that they used the film footage which is STILL not released still upsets me a little tbh. 
But you can tell that she took the criticism seriously because after her „apology“ post she started to share more selfies from time to time.

Ethically a slippery slope. Drugs should never be promoted like makeup, fashion or fast food ... 

• Like 4

Healed My Heart

Still cringe :awkney:

She/her 💗💜💙

Agunimon
5 hours ago, SevenAteNine said:

why????? its just a medicine??? am i missing something-

Because big pharmacy in the United States is a money hungry machine. If you can't afford the medicine, you are **** out of luck. This medicine without insurance is $1,000 for a pack of 8.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2