Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Black Heart, FAD & LG7 [I was right, well kinda..]

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

WHAT IF! This is a What If thread without the intention of causing meltdown or hype so don't come for me cause it's too far-fetched :madge:

Anyway :huntyga:

Seeing how our mother Lord Gaga is using the black heart emoji while hinting at new music, I have a theory.

And the theory is that LG7 is the Joker OST. :icant:

But :samanthac:

What if LG7/Joker OST is actually a "roleplaying" album by Harley Quinn, the alleged music therapist of Joker (:lolga:) and Gaga does it as a hyperreal musical journey where her method acting ties up with releasing Harleen's album. The OST will be released along with or prior to the film with the idea that HarleyGa is releasing new music - so it's a Harley Quinn-inspired record (just as Gaga was initially inspired by AHS & the Countess for LG5).

Don't ban me :vegas:

EDIT: So turns out it's not LG7, but LG6.5 :ohwell:

Edited by Wet Fire
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3

Awakened M

I actually like the sound of that!:bradley:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• 7 months later...
  • Wet Fire changed the title to Black Heart, FAD & LG7 [I was right, well kinda..]
Starmie25

I called the special project being Joker inspired back when was teasing bats and using Prince imagery :huntyga:

• YAAAS 2

Anderson123

This is even better. We’re getting an album inspired by Harley and also a full length pop Gaga album. 

We’re so used to seeing other fanbases get so much and now we get to have that. :bradley:

• YAAAS 1