Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Black heart might be Joker related

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

Spartacus

Idk, I'm certainly not gonna say no to LG7 coming (just a few months) before Joker... but I really doubt it. Won't one distract from the other? I just don't see her label taking the chance Joker might derail LG7.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

HelloHangoverz

why would she be teasing anything joker related 8 months before it's released? makes no sense. i think it's just a coincidence or at best the album could be some sort of tie in, referencing the same themes as the movie. she did mention filming joker was a very introspective time so these same themes could have played into the songwriting process. but this is absolutely 100% LG7.

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 5

monstertoronto
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Y'all, she literally used the "👹" emoji in one of the pics tonight and she used the same emoji when she was talking about LG7 on TikTok. The black heart and the pics are definitely LG7-related. Plus, I don't think she'd be teasing something for Joker without Todd Phillips or WB's involvement. 

Ok. Good. 

monstertoronto
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

why would she be teasing anything joker related 8 months before it's released? makes no sense. i think it's just a coincidence or at best the album could be some sort of tie in, referencing the same themes as the movie. she did mention filming joker was a very introspective time so these same themes could have played into the songwriting process. but this is absolutely 100% LG7.

That all makes sense. I just don’t want to be hurt anymore lol. 

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, monstertoronto said:

That all makes sense. I just don’t want to be hurt anymore lol. 

I get you sis. You could almost say we've got a....Heart of Charcoal? THE NEW SINGLE DROPPING IN 15 MINUTES

nuclear explosion GIF

• LMAO 1

Agunimon
16 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I hope I’m wrong. But it’s hard to ignore. 🖤

we do too bestie!!! :ororomunroe: 🖤

Edited by Agunimon
  • Love 1

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I get you sis. You could almost say we've got a....Heart of Charcoal? THE NEW SINGLE DROPPING IN 15 MINUTES

nuclear explosion GIF

If she lurks on this site anymore it would be iconic if she even released some merch that had “heart of charcoal” on it someday haha

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

we do too bestie!!! :ororomunroe: 🖤

Will be thrilled to be completely wrong! 🖤🖤🖤

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

If she lurks on this site anymore it would be iconic if she even released some merch that had “heart of charcoal” on it someday haha

It really would. Or sheet music for ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion haha

• LMAO 1

Killa

I e thought about it but it makes no sense

unlesss she gives us an album like Beyoncé with lion king, her project dedicated to the movie but not the soundtrack of it. And then, another album by lg standard:saladga: 

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

I e thought about it but it makes no sense

unlesss she gives us an album like Beyoncé with lion king, her project dedicated to the movie but not the soundtrack of it. And then, another album by lg standard:saladga: 

Ya. But it does seem too early to release any movie-affiliated album. It doesn’t really make sense. 

Starmie25

Joker soundtrack won't be your typical "Lady Gaga rollout" album. It probably won't even be under her name. It'll mainly consist of her covers and I assume the music score.

Her teasing recently is clearly LG7 related. I highly guarantee it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Killa
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

Ya. But it does seem too early to release any movie-affiliated album. It doesn’t really make sense. 

Yes that’s true. The trailer might come only next month and the press will start 2 3 months earlier, probably. Argh I don’t know. It could explain the different genres and producers. Two projects, typical dance gaga and the more rock or acoustic for the movie. 

TylerMedeiros

Is she releasing at LA time midnight? Didn’t she do this with BTW single? I remember listening to it at 5am that Friday of release, getting ready for school. 

YEET

monstertoronto
31 minutes ago, Killa said:

Yes that’s true. The trailer might come only next month and the press will start 2 3 months earlier, probably. Argh I don’t know. It could explain the different genres and producers. Two projects, typical dance gaga and the more rock or acoustic for the movie. 

I do think we will eventually get two different actual Gaga albums including the joker soundtrack but the timing doesn’t really work. Ugh. Let’s see what happens.