Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Gaga was in Shangri La again

Rifek

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

I have a question. Wasn't there a rumor that Joker 2 will have a companion album like Bey's 'The Gift'? If so, isn't it possible she's working on that and not LG7? A month ago she posted a studio pic and yall went berserk with "LG7 is coming!" and the next day she posted another studio pic wearing a JOKER t-shirt...

Wouldn't have thought so - she acknowledged LG7s existence today via tik tok comments so yeah. Def's a Gaga album I reckon

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spartacus

• PrinceGaga

• Rifek

• Lextyr97

Lextyr97
59 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Thank Godย 

I was literally about to quote respond the exact same thing. So yeah. Thank ****ing GOD

Spartacus
3 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Wouldn't have thought so - she acknowledged LG7s existence today via tik tok comments so yeah. Def's a Gaga album I reckon

OMG I just saw! She was answering fans???

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

PrinceGaga
Just now, Spartacus said:

OMG I just saw! She was answering fans???

YEESS first time in forever ugh stunning

Spartacus
4 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

YEESS first time in forever ugh stunning

I knowwwww it feels so weird! lol

ย 

Can you show me the comment where she acknowledged LG7 please? I can't find it. :flutter:

Reality
14 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I have a question. Wasn't there a rumor that Joker 2 will have a companion album like Bey's 'The Gift'? If so, isn't it possible she's working on that and not LG7? A month ago she posted a studio pic and yall went berserk with "LG7 is coming!" and the next day she posted another studio pic wearing a JOKER t-shirt...

I havenโ€™t heard that rumor. I think this is directly related to LG7 though because she used the โ€œ๐Ÿ‘นโ€ emoji. She captioned that for the second image and she said LG7 is guarded by ๐Ÿ‘น.

She also knows how rabid of a fan base we are, so I doubt that sheโ€™d try to generate all this hype, only for it to be a companion album to Jokerโ€”which is still 8 months away.

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น

Spartacus
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

I havenโ€™t heard that rumor. I think this is directly related to LG7 though because she used the โ€œ๐Ÿ‘นโ€ emoji. She captioned that for the second image and she said LG7 is guarded by ๐Ÿ‘น.

She also knows how rabid of a fan base we are, so I doubt that sheโ€™d try to generate all this hype, only for it to be a companion album to Jokerโ€”which is still 8 months away.

Friends Tv GIF

3 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

OMG thank you!

ALGAYDO

Kesha commented under this post, LG7 LEAD SINGLE FEAT. KESHA, PRODUCED BY MARK RONSON HERE WE GOOOOย 

• LMAO 1

Controversiaga

Nooooo please

no more mark ronson Pleaseย 

Pronounced like โ€œBalenciagaโ€ . Emphasis on the โ€œGaโ€

River
2 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

@Riverย any chance we could get this thread renamed?

Yeah of course, tell me the new title and Iโ€™ll change the title once i get out of bed ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Cello
2 hours ago, River said:

Yeah of course, tell me the new title and Iโ€™ll change the title once i get out of bed ๐Ÿ˜…

Gaga at Shangri Laย :volantis:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

juicyjuicy

Yaโ€™ll undermining the super talented Mark Ronsonโ€ฆI canโ€™t believe it.ย :littlepotter:

• Like 2

• River changed the title to Gaga was in Shangri La again