Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor’s 13 minute Jet flight goes viral

Kimmo

Featured Posts

bionic
2 hours ago, NymphetaGold said:

I mean... aren't there other impactfull things people can do other than monitor taylor's flights? She's not the only one, changing her will not change the world and save us alll. I mean... get a life everyone.

some people spend their free time tracking flights to raise awareness of billionaire-induced climate change acceleration

others spent their free time posting on gagadaily in defence of said billionaires

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond

It's laughable how cities across the world have introduced laws against certain vehicles entering the city centre between certain hours to cut back on carbon emissions along with trying to make us all drive electric cars and plans to stop gas boilers and other new recycling schemes forced upon the public...while a small number of ridiculously rich celebrities are single handedly undoing all of that and yet WE'RE the ones getting lectured to by these same celebrities about how WE have to change, while they've travelled to these climate conferences in private jets individually at most, gas guzzling SUVs at best, not so much as a carpool, or, in this case, jetpool. Even if we cut back and went without like we're told, we still wouldn't be able to offset the damage that these celebrities have done by private jet usage ALONE in our ENTIRE LIVES. 

1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Highest carbon emissions for private jets in 2023:

1. Travis Scott
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Elon Musk
4. Beyonce and Jay-Z
5. Bill Gates
6. Steven Spielberg
7. Tyler Perry
8. Leonard Blavatnik
9. Kylie Jenner
10. Celine Dion

— Taylor Swift didn’t make it to the top 30.

The fact I don't even know who Leonard Blavatnik is yet he's #8 on a list of world-renowed celebrities just shows how much he's overusing that jet. When I think of how there are so many more that aren't on here who similarly boast about their jet usage makes me really want specific numbers for this list. Sad thing is, so many of them travel by jet just because they insist that it's the only way they can avoid crazy fans and public fuss when I don't think the average person couldn't pick Travis Scott out of a line up. 

• Like 7

Gagaplayer315

The true Decay of the Polluting Superstar :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 1

hieronymus

I hope everyone in here that's capital D Disgruntled about carbon emissions is also hitting up their according political leaders.

Also like... I don't even particularly like Taylor, I can count on one hand the amount of songs from her that I love. This isn't my battle, but I still think it's stupid.

Anyone mad at her about this in here is just misguided. Yell at the hundred other individuals and corporations who are doing worse. You're just mad because she's a named person and you're not getting a new Gaga album in the foreseeable future.

Plus... the planet is already fůcked. We're not saving it. We have no great future besides respiratory issues and more masks before we stink ourselves into obscurity.

• Love 2

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

I hope everyone in here that's capital D Disgruntled about carbon emissions is also hitting up their according political leaders.

Also like... I don't even particularly like Taylor, I can count on one hand the amount of songs from her that I love. This isn't my battle, but I still think it's stupid.

Anyone mad at her about this in here is just misguided. Yell at the hundred other individuals and corporations who are doing worse. You're just mad because she's a named person and you're not getting a new Gaga album in the foreseeable future.

Plus... the planet is already fůcked. We're not saving it. We have no great future besides respiratory issues and more masks before we stink ourselves into obscurity.

They all need to be yelled at. Every celebrity, politician and corporation doing this to the planet. In the case of a celebrity I think it's less bad because they're not also engaged in propaganda designed to actually promote continued ****ing over of the planet. A case in point, she's pretending she cares about her safety when in actual fact she just wants to continue using her private jet and don't wanna change her behaviour.

But politicians, governments, corporations? There is nothing I can say that reflects what I think should happen that wouldn't get me banned lmao. 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

Rat Boy
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

It's a 25 minute drive, she saved 10 minutes :chica:

Gaga wrote BTW in 10 minutes - never underestimate what can be accomplished in 10 minutes! :diane:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

ALGAYDO

Not the Swifties on socials saying it’s okay for Taylor to destroy our planet because she already contributed so much to society with her “gift” of music :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 12
  • Shook 2

AMRer
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Highest carbon emissions for private jets in 2023:

1. Travis Scott
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Elon Musk
4. Beyonce and Jay-Z
5. Bill Gates
6. Steven Spielberg
7. Tyler Perry
8. Leonard Blavatnik
9. Kylie Jenner
10. Celine Dion

— Taylor Swift didn’t make it to the top 30.

But she is the most influential among those ones. So surprise! She is getting all the blame...

I love people's ignorance :ororomunroe:

• Like 1

AMRer
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Not the Swifties on socials saying it’s okay for Taylor to destroy our planet because she already contributed so much to society with her “gift” of music :ladyhaha:

I prefer those delusional people over the ones saying Taylor is the one destroying our planet :ladyhaha:

• Thanks 1

Cello
5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Her music, a gift??? :healedmyheart:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 3

Flippy
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I love her music but are they serious? :flippy::ladyhaha:

As fans people shouldn’t turn a blind eye to their faves wrongdoings 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

hieronymus
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

They all need to be yelled at. Every celebrity, politician and corporation doing this to the planet. In the case of a celebrity I think it's less bad because they're not also engaged in propaganda designed to actually promote continued ****ing over of the planet. A case in point, she's pretending she cares about her safety when in actual fact she just wants to continue using her private jet and don't wanna change her behaviour.

But politicians, governments, corporations? There is nothing I can say that reflects what I think should happen that wouldn't get me banned lmao. 

There's nothing we can do at this point. Even if she changed and started riding Southcan economy class, you're just yelling into a tin bowl. We are fccked

Edited by hieronymus
  • Like 1