💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor’s 13 minute Jet flight goes viral

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Noah X said:

Why are private jets more problematic than regular airplanes which fly by the hundreds every day and are bigger? Dumb question :laughga:

They're more problematic because they dump a lot more CO2 per passenger mile, its extremely inefficient. 

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

RenegAde
23 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Highest carbon emissions for private jets in 2023:

1. Travis Scott
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Elon Musk
4. Beyonce and Jay-Z
5. Bill Gates
6. Steven Spielberg
7. Tyler Perry
8. Leonard Blavatnik
9. Kylie Jenner
10. Celine Dion

— Taylor Swift didn’t make it to the top 30.

2024 is definitely going to be her year at this rate:icant:

Also she was number 1 in 2022 according this and many other sources.

https://weareyard.com/insights/worst-celebrity-private-jet-co2-emission-offenders

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

LaLa
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

Just going to point out, that not every flight will have the purpose of getting someone from A to B or C. 

Sometimes the craft will have been stationed at a nearby private/non-commercial like Cahokia air field in-between use for maintenance/storage etc and a short-haul flight like this then happens when being returned to active use. 

It demonstrates the sheer inefficency of a lot of air transport requirements tbh. But there's nothing here to say Taylor Swift took a flight from one side of St. Louis to the other. 

Yeah. I wasn't going to get into it because people don't really care and just want to clown on Taylor (valid if that's your thing :laughga:) but this is very very likely a repositioning flight with no one on it.

But as you say, doesn't make it better for the environment or anything :wtfga:

• Like 1

TheFame Monster
34 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

1. Travis Scott
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Elon Musk
4. Beyonce and Jay-Z
5. Bill Gates
6. Steven Spielberg
7. Tyler Perry
8. Leonard Blavatnik
9. Kylie Jenner
10. Celine Dion

where’s the source?

• Like 1

bionic

Taylor Swift dumping more emissions into the environment in a week than everyone who has posted in this thread combined does in a year. This is our planet she's destroying for the sake of convenience 

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

dberrin

While we are banning in france and Europe Flights when there is an alternative train option which would last less than 3 hours, she takes a 13min flight. And people on here still find a way to defend her.

the world is really f***ed up

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Anderson123

Inb4 "I don't know if I ever told you but 13 is my lucky number so doing this flight for 13 minutes was really important and symbolic to me. We're releasing a limited 13 vinyl variants just tonight for you to pre-order my brand new album The Tortured Poets Department".

Edited by Anderson123
  • LMAO 12

HermioneT

I really love Taylor, but she absolutely needs to be called out on this!

This shouldn't be normal in anyone's world, not matter what kind of art or experiences it makes possible. People like Taylor have so much influence, just imagine what she could move if she started to do things in a more eco-friendly way!

She / hers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TheFame Monster
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

1. Travis Scott
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Elon Musk
4. Beyonce and Jay-Z
5. Bill Gates
6. Steven Spielberg
7. Tyler Perry
8. Leonard Blavatnik
9. Kylie Jenner
10. Celine Dion

found the source and based on there methodology, they wouldn’t include Taylor Swift because she doesn’t have a public outing with every flight https://carbontracker.myclimate.org/

"We only use data that celebrities themselves publish. When someone’s tagged in a picture drinking champagne in Las Vegas one day and then posts from Lloret de Mar the next, the myclimate Carbon Tracker springs into action. Our ‘service’ consists of an automated post on their Twitter or Instagram profile. This draws attention to the account’s CO₂ emissions and includes a link to our emissions calculator. There they find a critical look at their travel habits, as well as a suggestion that they donate to climate protection projects," says myclimate’s Head of Marketing Daniel Aregger.

:haroon:

Edited by TheFame Monster
  • Like 3

alsemanche
1 hour ago, NymphetaGold said:

I mean... aren't there other impactfull things people can do other than monitor taylor's flights? She's not the only one, changing her will not change the world and save us alll. I mean... get a life everyone.

It's hard to get a life when rich fucks are so insistent on destroying the planet with their lil private jet fights :huntyga: She's not the only one, true, there's a whole bunch of disgusting people like her who do the same and they're all actively killing us lol

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 4

Juanlittlem

I hope you guys aint using plastic straws! :grr:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 4

Cello
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I hope you guys aint using plastic straws! :grr:

Just feeble paper ones :traumatica:

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 2

Cello

What a relief this sensible thread is after all the swift defenders in other recent ones :vegas:

she/her 💗 free my mind

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

Just feeble paper ones :traumatica:

Hate how awful they are and how it makes your drinks taste worse :fatcat:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.