💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor’s 13 minute Jet flight goes viral

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Illuminati

I mean it's already been answered that the jet was sold but it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for it to make such a short flight just to open up space in that particular airport or something

Illuminati
18 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's laughable how cities across the world have introduced laws against certain vehicles entering the city centre between certain hours to cut back on carbon emissions along with trying to make us all drive electric cars and plans to stop gas boilers and other new recycling schemes forced upon the public...while a small number of ridiculously rich celebrities are single handedly undoing all of that and yet WE'RE the ones getting lectured to by these same celebrities about how WE have to change, while they've travelled to these climate conferences in private jets individually at most, gas guzzling SUVs at best, not so much as a carpool, or, in this case, jetpool. Even if we cut back and went without like we're told, we still wouldn't be able to offset the damage that these celebrities have done by private jet usage ALONE in our ENTIRE LIVES. 

The fact I don't even know who Leonard Blavatnik is yet he's #8 on a list of world-renowed celebrities just shows how much he's overusing that jet. When I think of how there are so many more that aren't on here who similarly boast about their jet usage makes me really want specific numbers for this list. Sad thing is, so many of them travel by jet just because they insist that it's the only way they can avoid crazy fans and public fuss when I don't think the average person couldn't pick Travis Scott out of a line up. 

Jets don't drive around in the streets of city centers. It's about local air quality (smog), managing traffic jams and utilizing alternative roads. In that case it actually does make sense to target the average driver

However, it's true that per person the CO2 emissions created from our commute, purchases and lifestyle are a mere fraction of what they produce.

Red

Okay problematic fave aside, I wanna live to see the day planes get eco friendly and accessible, like, imagine getting somewhere far in 15 minutes tops

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Spartacus
On 2/7/2024 at 11:53 AM, SharGaga said:

Taylor works 24/7. Every minute is valuable to her and micromanaged. She has to rest and keeping things on schedule. Leave Taylor alone! Funny how stan world only cares about CO2 emission when it comes to Taylor. Little climate change activists are we now huh?:samanthac:

I love Taylor now, but.... you're a stan. Of course you're gonna defend her. She could have literally ridden there on the backs of three emaciated Ethiopian toddlers while eating a cheeseburger and you'd make excuses for her.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Helxig
15 hours ago, Bronco said:

99% convinced it was a repositioning flight, especially with it being about 5 days before a sale was completed. 

If that is something they routinely do then that could make sense. Who knows. She should've just released a statement by now instead of suing some kid and getting publicity over that instead. If it's nothing nefarious then why not just say it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Squidward T

But what color is Taylor’s poop, that’s the real question? Gold?