LateToCult

Featured Posts

AriolaGranola
58 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Just saw this one and it makes sense 

IMG-1501.jpg

She was referring to Fearless and Red TVs

NATAH

these track names are tragic as hell, really giving fake ARTPOP titles from 2012

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

Zedd

Some of the titles sound so cringe that if it wasn't posted by PopBase I'd believe it's fake and fanmade :billie:

My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys :wtfga:

But Daddy I Love Him :triggered:

Who's Afraid of Little Old Me? :selena:

Anyway, I claim Clara Bow.

• LMAO 7

Lextyr97
7 hours ago, Mean Winchester said:

Lady Gaga's worst album has Florence in it so this destroyed my hope subjectively as a Swiftie to hear something good from her again since the mess I got from her 10th album :toofunny:

FixedT

FATCAT
14 minutes ago, NATAH said:

these track names are tragic as hell, really giving fake ARTPOP titles from 2012

When I saw the first song, Fortnight ft. Post, I let out a giggle because it was a “leaked tracklist” yesterday & sure enough it turned out to be real :deadbanana:

I didn’t even read the rest of the tracklist because the first one sounded faker than fake :saladga:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO
17 minutes ago, NATAH said:

The full title is The Tortured 14-year-old Poet Department :teehee:

• LMAO 1

LateToCult
9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

When I saw the first song, Fortnight ft. Post, I let out a giggle because it was a “leaked tracklist” yesterday & sure enough it turned out to be real :deadbanana:

I didn’t even read the rest of the tracklist because the first one sounded faker than fake :saladga:

@FATCAT was it you? :alsemanche:

FATCAT
15 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

@FATCAT was it you? :alsemanche:

Yes, I do be getting victory royale in zero build 

Purr more, hiss less.
  • LMAO 1

Sneaky Oliver

I expected a Phoebe Bridgers feature tbh, that would be funny and iconic 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Max
5 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Also how y'all gonna say she's a great songwriter and lyricist when her titles sound like a 14yo writing bad poetry on tumblr :ladyhaha:

Mr. Alsemanche. If someone, then it’s you who should know that folklore & evermore literally shit on whole discographies lyrically 

Edited by Max
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Ziggy
12 hours ago, SharGaga said:

She's gonna break all her records all over again. I can't wait! Haters will be seething!! She wrote a break up album 2 years ago before she broke up with Joe. 'You're losing me' was only the tip of the iceberg. She's gonna come for him hard I can feel it. This is gonna be everything that she had to conceal on Midnights. 

Is it too much to ask someone be an adult and not make up reasons to drag their ex with whom the relationship just didn’t work bc they know their parasocial fans will try to ruin his life? Like for someone who cries misogyny about people saying she writes about her relationships, to do weird calculated songwriting like this looks to be is…a choice…

Edited by Ziggy
  • Thanks 1

Agunimon
5 hours ago, Creyk said:

Why? It is a good thing she will destroy and publicly humiliate him. He used & discarded her, after all.

Is this a joke?

SharGaga
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Is it too much to ask someone be an adult and not make up reasons to drag their ex with whom the relationship just didn’t work bc they know their parasocial fans will try to ruin his life? Like for someone who cries misogyny about people saying she writes about her relationships, to do weird calculated songwriting like this looks to be is…a choice…

I mean this is an old age criticism but pop stars can't really control their fans and it should never ever compromise the art. Breakups and loss are universal topics that people relate to. Looks like they were having problems for a while and inspiration hit then and there. Songs like Bejeweled lowkey served as a warning to Joe that she can always move on from him. I mean you have to admit only Taylor Swift will plan a break up album one year in advance. Break up one year later and release the album the year after that. She's a mastermind after all. By now everyone who dates Taylor knows it comes with the territory. And not all her songs are about her exes. 

• Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
10 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

No way. It’s giving me Folklore/Midnights sound with some Lana inspired stuff in there. 

i think it’s an electronic dance album

• LMAO 1

IllusionLover
14 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

wait doesn’t this match a tracklist that leaked months ago??! :udidnt:

What? Help

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes