Bling 31,709 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 Just so all y'all know, majority of us hate and despise Trump. Unfortunately, Biden is a wartime president, along with COVID and tons of other tragedies. Please understand that we are not all crazy racists. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,648 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 I mean it’s pretty obvious Trump will win… elections especially now keep getting flung from one extreme direction to another as half the country gets mad enough. Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 8 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said: Progressive Democrats need to get over themselves Biden is the one who needs to get over himself, actually. But whatever, I am not a voter. So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Just A Holy Fool 2,660 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 4 minutes ago, Pennywise said: Biden is the one who needs to get over himself, actually. But whatever, I am not a voter. I agree with you, but that doesn't seem to be happening... my advice is to do whatever possible to make sure Trump is not elected. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuffy 1,049 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 6 minutes ago, Just A Holy Fool said: I agree with you, but that doesn't seem to be happening... my advice is to do whatever possible to make sure Trump is not elected. What would that involve? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted February 6, 2024 Author Share Posted February 6, 2024 44 minutes ago, Juanjo said: The chokehold Trump has on Hispanics is astonishing, and I don’t understand it! Why vote against your own interests? Do non-white Hispanics really think the bigots who support Trump will take the time to differentiate them from undocumented immigrants they so despise for absolutely no reason other than racism? Smh Yes, they do. A lot of them are just as bigoted as any other Trump supporters. It isn’t exactly shocking to me as a Hispanic in the US to see him gaining support. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 11,999 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 How did the democrats fail to prosecute trump in a timely manner for the many many crimes he’s committed in plain sight?? How did they allow him to be in a position to run again, and now likely actually win again? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted February 6, 2024 Author Share Posted February 6, 2024 10 minutes ago, monstertoronto said: How did the democrats fail to prosecute trump in a timely manner for the many many crimes he’s committed in plain sight?? How did they allow him to be in a position to run again, and now likely actually win again? I know you probably didn’t mean it this way but… “Democrats” aren’t and shouldn’t be prosecuting anyone. The charges against Trump were brought forward by federal and state prosecutors. I only mention this because language like this can fuel right-wing rhetoric that it’s all just political persecution and not actual justice. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 11,999 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 16 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: I know you probably didn’t mean it this way but… “Democrats” aren’t and shouldn’t be prosecuting anyone. The charges against Trump were brought forward by federal and state prosecutors. I only mention this because language like this can fuel right-wing rhetoric that it’s all just political persecution and not actual justice. I know, I didn’t mean the party themselves, but I just mean that during their administration, the correct entities should have moved on Trump. There was so much empty rhetoric when his term ended that he was finally going to get what’s coming to him and absolutely nothing happened. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,031 Posted February 6, 2024 Author Share Posted February 6, 2024 18 minutes ago, monstertoronto said: I know, I didn’t mean the party themselves, but I just mean that during their administration, the correct entities should have moved on Trump. There was so much empty rhetoric when his term ended that he was finally going to get what’s coming to him and absolutely nothing happened. I mean, there are 91? charges against him. The justice system is slow, unfortunately. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheFame Monster 9,020 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 3 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: This is a daily reminder that polls mean nothing, especially this far out from voting day. Don't let them worry you; just VOTE if you are able to 💖 thanks Whoopi Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,822 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 I can't believe it's possible and I hope it's wrong Also WHEN will we get someone new and young as candidate the meow in zombieboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,232 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 The Dems are weak and spineless against fascism. Once again, a candidate nobody's excited for, whom people are going to have to hold their nose to vote for.... Don't they realize it's risky to try and beat Trump with such an unpopular candidate???? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,475 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said: Just so all y'all know, majority of us hate and despise Trump. Unfortunately, Biden is a wartime president, along with COVID and tons of other tragedies. Please understand that we are not all crazy racists. wdym covid was at its height when trump was president, and we were still at war in the middle east, BIDENS the one who withdrew our troops. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,475 Posted February 6, 2024 Share Posted February 6, 2024 im so happy im a dual citizen american/canadian, so i can go back to toronto if trump actually succeeds in installing himself as president until he dies anything is possible now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.