Taylor &
Travis
Pro-Choice
Democrats 

• LMAO 14
  • Shook 1

ALGAYDO
32 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Uh??? Isn’t there a Haus Labs thread you all can go and rejoice? Why hate on Taylor? 

Because a lot of her fans are extremely obnoxious and annoying about her. And they get extremely pressed when someone states their honest opinion about her. I personally hate her fans but have no real problem with her minus the occasional playing the victim card lol 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Future Lovers

Cover is a little tragic (it would be better without the border) but this is going to devour. Manifesting a Folkmore sister omg

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

PopMusicForever

I swear her style and music in the near future will be like the fashion of Ashley Tisdale and those other Nickelodeon stars in early and late 2000s. And we gonna think how we let her slide in so much. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Happy for her fans. Tried to buy the deluxe edition (mostly for the bookmark) but ofc it was already sold out after an hour. The last 4 or 5 projects have been duds for me so hopefully there's at least one song that doesn't make me roll my eyes into oblivion. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Jack3257
1 hour ago, Vincem said:

It just feels like there's no space left for anyone else. With the Taylor's Versions in the last few years, plus the new material, plus the tour, plus the movie of the tour, plus the Kelce romance. It's just... TOO MUCH. The world needs to stop turning around this person. 

Tbh I feel like we’re going to get TTPD, Rep and Debut TV, the second half of the Eras Tour, and probably a Superbowl Performance over the next years. Then, I think she will go into hibernation for at least a year or two, and give everyone a chance to breathe.  Then in 2026 give us TS12 and hopefully be back to being a much more normal artist.

• Like 2

Alfonso

I'm so excited; I literally thought she was kidding when she first announced it and then I saw the tweet and was like, omg it's real!!!

I'm getting Sabrina vibes from it, especially from emails, but I wonder what this new record will sound like and how it will work with the tour. Hopefully she adds another section. 

• Like 1

Leoj305
1 hour ago, ChavaWM said:

I would actually find music after music from Gaga, annoying. You need time to let music resonate but when you're moving on so quickly, people forget. The only main reason Taylors old catalog is somewhat relevant is because she's re-recording it all. But besides that song about being an anti hero, no other song has really caught on since Lover. I can't remember any single after the spelling is fun song

Caught on for you right? Because cruel summer and a bunch of her old songs continue to chart/ sell. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Auralegends

The title let's me think this is another Folklore/Evermore, rhough the cover says something else

• Like 1

Max

The music industry is dropping another album and has y‘all pressed once again :partysick:

• Like 1

SharGaga

This will be her sad sl*t era I can feel it kind of like Erotica. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the cover. With the breakup from Joe and her falling in love again after so many years. I've been thinking for a while now that as soon as she hits mid 30's she's gonna explore different and more sexual themes in her music at some point. Hopefully also experiment more. I feel like this ones going to be riskier than her previous albums. Only thing I don't understand is what she meant she kept this a secret for 2 years? So she wrote and shelved the album or did I hear wrong?

Sugar Baby

It’s crazy how she is not overexposed at this point 

good for her fans but this is too much like :what:

• Like 1