💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fans outraged after Grammy-nominated Bebe Rexha has been sat in the back at Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Calvin Harris is nominated in the same category as Bebe and has been seated at the table:franminervini:

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 12
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 13

The Z

Not every nominated artist can be in the front row, there’s dozens and dozens :air: Especially if they’re not A-list stars, which Bebe is clearly not

• Like 3
  • Love 1

NATAH

so a grand total of 3 unemployed people are mad

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 12

Quasi

No I think people have a right to be upset. She might not be as household of a name as Gaga for instance but her work in the industry can’t be denied. She’s written and sang songs with billions of streams and yet she continues to be unrecognized and mistreated by her peers and stans alike. People who have achieved far less are treated like royalty by these award shows so I think she’s deserved more than just her place at the table, I don’t know why people keep refusing to see that. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 6

Auralegends
17 minutes ago, Quasi said:

No I think people have a right to be upset. She might not be as household of a name as Gaga for instance but her work in the industry can’t be denied. She’s written and sang songs with billions of streams and yet she continues to be unrecognized and mistreated by her peers and stans alike. People who have achieved far less are treated like royalty by these award shows so I think she’s deserved more than just her place at the table, I don’t know why people keep refusing to see that. 

This and I feel similar for Anne-Marie

• Like 1

Controversiaga

I mean.  Why r we acting like she’s more famous than she really is

doesnt mean she’s not talented or deserving! But the GP doesn’t seem to care about her sadly .  

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

NichuuB

Oh my god, poor girl cant catch a break:air:

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 1

Helxig

If you guys know how badly she's been treated in the industry this actually isn't funny it's sad. If she were some asshole I'd be laughing but it's just not right

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 11

StrawberryBlond

For a 4 time Grammy nominee who's had several hits and written for others, that is rather strange. She's always kept in the background throughout her career, so it's not really surprising she's not as recognisable to the public. It's odd how she isn't given more of a public push considering she's proven she can make a hit. There are other artists who aren't as successful who are placed at tables and artists much less well known win Grammys all the time so it's not really a rule like 'you are placed based on your success level' can be operating here. But the academy are known for their underserving of females over males both in nominations and wins so it's not really surprising. By the way, stream Bebe's latest album, it's surprisingly good (her duet with Dolly Parton is brilliant) and despite it being good and mainstream, people paid it dust apart from I'm Good which isn't her solo work. Guaranteed if it didn't have Guetta's name attached to it, it would have similarly gone unnoticed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

blackpink

bye not calvin harris being on a table

but not THEE bad bitch bebe rexha