💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

What do you love about Gaga?

Cello

Featured Posts

OMonster

Her fierceness... her uniqueness... her raw talent... her fashion... her sense of self-empowerment... her singing voice... her passion for art... her desire to push boundaries and surprise... her refusal to conform... her ability to fuse genres. 

These are all the things that made me fall in love with Gaga. I have to say though, I see less and less of some of the above as the years have gone. Which is very sad. Her singing voice is still great and she will always have raw talent but everything else has been missing since the Joanne era for me. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I don't really know anymore. I used to be obsessed with her. I followed anything she did, all the way back to The Fame. I would stalk pop culture sites for news about her. I remember the lady gaga tag on ONTD was my home page at one point in time. I would keep up to date on everything. 

Over the years, that has gone away. I am more of a casual fan. I like listening to her music, I like watching some live performances, and that is it. I don't remember the last interview she did, I don't remember much about her personality, her values, etc.

Honestly this. She used to be my obsession and I'd watch mvs, interviews, reaction vids to her albums, etc. But I would say within the last 5 years or so that has changed. 

I get that she's healthier and she has to do what's best for her, but as a fan, it sucks being fed so much in the beginning and now we get lip gloss...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 1

KubaM316

Not that long time ago we had some watch parties here on GGD and we were watching documentaries bout each of Gaga's eras, and watching them reminded me why she's my favorite artist and why I love her so much. Well where do I start...?

I love how much of an inspiration she is for me. I love her for making great music. I love her for being so passionate about her art. I love her for standing up for what she truly believes in. I love her for showing people that it's ok to be yourself. I love her for spreading kindness. I love her for being such a great artist, such a talented musician, vocalist performer, fashion icon, actress... just everything!

Edited by KubaM316
  • Love 1

LeafBug

Her music just clicks with me. I like 99% of everything she’s put out and I can’t say the same with any other artist. 

That and her heart.

Edited by Roronoa
  • Love 2

CatelynnMarie

there's so many things that have shifted throughout the years, but one thing remains is the connection i have to her artistry. she's one of the first artists i felt entirely connected with and just understood, even if i couldn't articulate how i connected/ understood the emotions/ thoughts/ ideas she was trying to convey

• Love 1