💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga tour stage you want

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Starmie25

The stage could be shaped like a trampoline I don't care, just as long as she performs more ARTPOP for LG7 tour (2024)

• LMAO 1

Head Empty

I just wish she would return to those brilliant stages earlier in her career.

176464_900.gif

Literally all 23 people had an amazing view of her and you could just buy a chair if you were getting tired.

• LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Bronco

Goes without saying if she does another stadium show - NO BOXES. If it's a stadium she needs to look at the stages used by Beyonce, Taylor & the Weekend on their latest tours. 

But more generally, I think she needs better screen usage in shows to really promote the visuals she creates on tour. And that goes for stadiums or arena tours. It'd be interesting to see what she could do with the retractable fabric screens we've seen Madonna use that are normally musical theatre tools rather than concert ones. 

I'd love for her to do an in the round stage design or have a stage set up that was like the ARTRAVE/Celebration tour which had multiple smaller stages combined with catwalks so she covers the arena/stadium more. The best moments of all her previous shows are when she's deeper into the crowd rather than on the main stage imo. 

• Like 2

faysalaaa

I think a simple stage for Gaga is always better. The Monster Ball stage was very simple, but its her best tour. 

• Like 1

TEANUS
23 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

But I mean just a simple stage with big screen at the back , no side walls, and one long runway (instead of 2 seperate) would have been much better already

NYPICHPDPICT000008480782.jpg?resize=1064

This. there’s massive amounts of props, moving parts, and usage of every part of the stage.

Every Gaga tour since TMB 2.0 has had a moving stage aspect [the cylindrical screen (TMB), the castle (BTWB), the blow up decor (artRave), and lastly the bridges (JWT)] and The Chromatica Ball had the least amount of props from a Gaga tour. Not to mention the runways were barely used by Gaga herself

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Quentin

I'd like something like an amphitheater

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Guillaume Hamon

If we talk about a stadium tour:

-360 stages would make everybody closet even if Gaga dislikes it lol.

-Giant screens are absolutely needed too.

- If no 360 stages, the clear catwalks will always be fun, and even if not clear, it just makes the show more dynamic to not perform nearly everything at the same place.

- No side walls.

-Everything needs to be high enough so you see it very clearly, even in the pit.

- I want water & lights play, it just looks so incredible when well done! like with Mylène farmer's old tour with shapes/ words: mylene-farmer_2006_claude-gassian_avant-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSiN05l5f0Z5NXXfgqrg6

clip-avant-que-l-ombre-01.jpg

Imagine it for ROM!

Also it's more original than pyrotechnics!

Edited by Guillaume Hamon

TEANUS

Idk but those side walls at TCB were one of the worst design aspects of a stadium tour ever

I don’t think I’d ever see/like to see Gaga doing a 360 stage. Like others mentioned, she loathed that aspect at the Super Bowl, and I feel like she’d always want to be more traditional in terms of an end-stage concert

Edited by TEANUS

TEANUS
17 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I think a simple stage for Gaga is always better. The Monster Ball stage was very simple, but its her best tour. 

I mean I would argue that TCB had her simplest stage. Get rid of the flame cannons and the massive screens and there’s really no magnificent features. TMB felt really deep - even if the stage shape itself was simple and smaller (for arenas), there were different sceneries, massive amounts of props, the cylindrical screen on the b-stage, etc.

danbekim
38 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Something like The Eras tour or Renaissance world tour. Just a BIG screen, which is the best case for a stadium tour 

Don't come for me Swifties, but I feel like Taylor doesn't really use all of that huge stage. If Gaga does a stage that big, I hope there will be something happening everywhere at all times, so where ever the fan is watching the show from -- get entertained. 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, danbekim said:

Don't come for me Swifties, but I feel like Taylor doesn't really use all of that huge stage. If Gaga does a stage that big, I hope there will be something happening everywhere at all times, so where ever the fan is watching the show from -- get entertained. 

Far from a Swiftie, but I feel like this just isn’t true. The catwalk has all these moving parts and features that are used, not to mention she literally opens the show in the middle of the stadium. I haven’t even watched it in full and I can visualize her on every part of the stage from the footage I have seen

Edited by TEANUS

phantasmas
37 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

The ARTPOP ball was IT for me.

A fantastic layout, a simple yet stylish design that offered the perfect canvas for exquisite lightshows.

and being able to walk under the stage with her whole p*ssy out was so magical :flutter:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

danbekim
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Far from a Swiftie, but I feel like this just isn’t true. The catwalk has all these moving parts and features that are used, not to mention she literally opens the show in the middle of the stadium. I haven’t even watched it in full and I can visualize her on every part of the stage from the footage I have seen

What I mean is that it lacks props or something. I saw The Eras Tour but only the movie, so I guess it's a difference experience.  

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

OMonster
39 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

But I mean just a simple stage with big screen at the back , no side walls, and one long runway (instead of 2 seperate) would have been much better already

NYPICHPDPICT000008480782.jpg?resize=1064

Oh I agree. But those screens cost a hell of a lot. They're the most expensive part of a stage.

subtext / fantasy

killme89

I wish she would be more experimental like she used to be but I think those days are long gone. She puts her comfort and safety first now, and I don’t blame her.