Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Gaga and Andrea Bocelli collab is prepared to be released

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Ronk
1 hour ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Yep I agree but I think that this "dark operatic" tone in her voice is even more powerful today. 

So perfect it makes me cry.  And her phrasing, OMG.   I wish she was better known for her jazz.  She is a quintessential jazz artist who excels in everything she does.  :heart::heart::heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
35 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

2015 was amazing I agree with you but I think that her vocal control is now even better 

And her voice got acuter and more powerful in way, It's as if she used to take precedence over technique, but now because of the power of her voice, she can now project her voice without forcing technics... Idk how to tell it clearly...

Ngl, her vocal control on the L4S performance in particular is pretty bad. Her diction is super sloppy (beyond a stylistic choice imo), her larynx + tongue sound really tight (which you’d want to be loose and flexible), she’s pretty pitchy, and the vibrato isn’t particularly stable. Not a great showing for her imo

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Yep I agree but I think that this "dark operatic" tone in her voice is even more powerful today. 

Her technique on the most recent string of Vegas shows was so so so good. Best she’s sounded in years, imo. 

• Like 1