achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Heygirl22

And the rumor is the video is ready so we might get single and mv same day ??? 

Jesus take the wheel I’m freaking out 

Lady Gaga Jump GIF by jjjjjohn

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

poeticprose

Some tracklist floating around...probably fake. Mr crowley is a black sabbath or ozzy song 

RickMonster98

If the album is coming out this year then we'll have it by the end of november. Otherwise I fear February 2025:bradley:

A Very Gaga Holida

LG7Secrets posted that one of the songs was titled “Garden Of Eden” :brat: Be creative at least, have you not heard the rumors since 2011? 

Spoiler

Or maybe “Garden Of Eden” was delayed from 2011 to 2024. Things change, you know. :cheeky:

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida

Edonis

Xmas freeze did not stop Future Nostalgia or After Hours from being the biggest pop albums of 2020, despite their lead singles releasing at the tail end of 2019. You guys need to chill about that tbh. Music doesn't cease to exist in Q4 of a given year. 

Reality
8 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

If the album is coming out this year then we'll have it by the end of november. Otherwise I fear February 2025:bradley:

Honestly, LG7 coming in February 2025 would be very poetic since a lot of us thought something was gonna come out in February this year :selena:

:icant: 

🃏🖤👹
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

Heygirl22
1 minute ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

LG7 Secrets posted that one of the song was titled Garden Of Eden :brat: Be creative at least, have you not heard the rumors since 2011? 

Hide contents

In before Garden Of Eden was delayed from 2011 to 2024 :cheeky:

I saw this and one is called “club kids “

I don’t really trust their page tbh it’s very back and forth 

madmagical6

I had a thought about LG7. The black heart 🖤 and the wilted flower 🥀 emoji she's shared. I'm wondering if she's going to have an alter ego this era. As if she's telling a story. Maybe the flower is symbolises a Lily, short for Lilith, which has been banded around for a while and the black heart. Imagine an album called 'The black heart of Lilith', would sort of explain the cottage witch vibe she has in that dress. Imagine, a story where something happens to her and she turns dark, and the album turns darker  sonically as it progresses. It starts with a sound like 'Shadow Of The Night' very pop and light compared to 'Abracadabra' which could be towards the ends of the album.

Just me and my thoughts, probably wrong though :vegas:

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

getbehindmybarrier
47 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

STOP

TRUSTING

VARIETY4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g2024 LESSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g

I'd post but I am currently having a seizure!

• LMAO 2

PartySick
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

WELL, that certainly WAS an interesting 2 weeks, wasn't it?

Tea Time Omg GIF

And as a bonus, you learned that next time you get info it's best to keep it to yourself :emma:

At best you get attacked by the fans :brat:

• Love 1

Darcklighter22
56 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

STOP

TRUSTING

VARIETY4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g2024 LESSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g

This they've backtracked and edited their last two articles in regards to LG7..they know nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

chewing on pearls

garden of lilith's girlfriend's charcoal heart in the shadow of the night (abracadabra edit) coming october xx 

I really hope Gaga is a producer on the majority of the tracks!! 

Alvitr
26 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I had a thought about LG7. The black heart 🖤 and the wilted flower 🥀 emoji she's shared. I'm wondering if she's going to have an alter ego this era. As if she's telling a story. Maybe the flower is symbolises a Lily, short for Lilith, which has been banded around for a while and the black heart. Imagine an album called 'The black heart of Lilith', would sort of explain the cottage witch vibe she has in that dress. Imagine, a story where something happens to her and she turns dark, and the album turns darker  sonically as it progresses. It starts with a sound like 'Shadow Of The Night' very pop and light compared to 'Abracadabra' which could be towards the ends of the album.

Just me and my thoughts, probably wrong though :vegas:

LOVE THIS, would be an awesome album title, also cool to throw around the wording:fan:

Although sounds very similar to Auroras “What Happened To Heart” album concept, except this being a story of Lilith.

• Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)
  • River pinned this topic