đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel
6 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl, just be happy about music coming 'cause you spilled multiple things that made no sense and you're still contradicting yourself, stop trying to be shady when you were wrong :ladyhaha:

he lg7 was coming this month, and we got lead single release month, in some part he was right, mistakes happen, is not such a big deal for trying to humiliate @BlingNotTheMusic

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

PaulaMonster13

OHHH MY GOD YOU GUYS I'M STILL SHOCKED AS SH*T CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY REAL :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

Spoiler

2025 truthers seethe :cheeky:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

SpanishChaosAngel
3 minutes ago, kuraudo said:

Has anyone discussed already that "XX october" literally means 20 October in Roman numerals? Which would also make somewhat sense with the whole Italian vibe of the post? Why are we unsure that it's just 20th October?

i like your theory, but as the 20th is a sunday, i doubt it, but it would be interesting for it to be an easter egg 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

he lg7 was coming this month, and we got lead single release month, in some part he was right, mistakes happen, is not such a big deal for trying to humiliate @BlingNotTheMusic

Thanks love! <3 

Not to mention the fact that the info I shared a few days ago literally said Gaga and Interscope were negotiating. I've also said repeatedly that the info I share is "safe" because it's somewhat older and more people have access to it. So I'm assuming at one time, Sept was on the table but obviously they couldn't work it out. Its no secret that Gaga and her team switch things up on the fly, the mods can even attest to that...

I was told "the next two weeks will be interesting" and within that time we had:

- Gaga teased releasing all her new music at once
- tons of leaks and copyright takedowns
- multiple sources coming forward confirming the album was done and announcement imminent
- teases from Vogue magazine, YT music, and ATRL
- tons of Joker content
- Gaga reveals LG7 first single coming in Oct

I don't understand what's to gain from this trying-to-prove-people-wrong game. Is that how people seek validation these days? :anveeroy:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
36 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

True story: I just, right now, finished reading this Tolstoy novel of a thread. All the fighting. All the Chromatica slander. All the ups and downs. River being River. Tears. Laughter. Love. Hate.

Yes, it's been 84 years. Page after page of me desperately trying to catch up. Just when I nearly do? Ten more pages appear.

And when I finally get to the finish line? LG7 single is announced.

I feel like I won something.

But first, I need water, a bath, a good night's sleep, and a hug. It's been a journey. 

it's like a reward 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

I'm not trying to humiliate anyone lol, I'm just saying he's being cocky and shady when he had wrong info and instead of just enjoying the announcement he keeps acting shady lol

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

SpanishChaosAngel
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Thanks love! <3 

Not to mention the fact that the info I shared a few days ago literally said Gaga and Interscope were negotiating. I've also said repeatedly that the info I share is "safe" because it's somewhat older and more people have access to it. So I'm assuming at one time, Sept was on the table but obviously they couldn't work it out.

I don't understand what's to gain from this trying-to-prove-people-wrong game. Is that how people seek validation these days? :anveeroy:

these ppl are just bored in their houses, then here’s us, we are excited for the lg7 lead confirmation (isnt that what we are ALL supposed to do? be excited?!)

• YAAAS 1

GraphicModernGirl
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I'm not trying to humiliate anyone lol, I'm just saying he's being cocky and shady when he had wrong info and instead of just enjoying the announcement he keeps acting shady lol

oh shut up already, you should be celebrating too but instead you are attacking someone else. Just enjoy, people.

not to be dramatic but -
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

PaulaMonster13
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I don't feel Bling was ever "cocky" or "shady", he just shared the info as he received it with no mistery nor putting himself on airs and graces. If some of you are gonna attack him ofc he's gonna have to defend himself :ohwell:

Edited by PaulaMonster13
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

these ppl are just bored in their houses, then here’s us, we are excited for the lg7 lead confirmation (isnt that what we are ALL supposed to do? be excited?!)

Thread title: "LG7 Hype Train"

Reading will forever be fundamental :anveeroy:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I don't feel Bling was ever "cocky" or "shady", he just shared the info as he received it with no mistery or putting himself on airs and graces. If some of you are gonna attack him ofc he's gonna have to defend himself :ohwell:

Again, you're calling attack when someone questions an info that is contradicting :ladyhaha:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

“Not to mention the fact that the info I shared a few days ago literally said Gaga and Interscope were negotiating. I've also said repeatedly that the info I share is "safe" because it's somewhat older and more people have access to it. So I'm assuming at one time, Sept was on the table but obviously they couldn't work it out

I was told "the next two weeks will be interesting" “

literally what bling said, again he was not wrong, maybe the excitement made you and more ppl (me included) think that it was coming this month, but actually, the label was just trying to release it this month, as we can see, that wasnt possible

• Like 1
  • Love 1

PaulaMonster13
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Again, you're calling attack when someone questions an info that is contradicting :ladyhaha:

Manners can make a positive message seem insulting so... :lolga:

• Like 1
  • Love 2