Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Mean Girls Laugh GIF

so what’s distributors have the album? I’m confused 

Confused Thinking GIF

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Mr Oak
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Mean Girls Laugh GIF

so what’s distributors have the album? I’m confused 

Confused Thinking GIF

Not you trying to ruin the mystery of lg7 insider info :grr:

• LMAO 1

River

Hey guys, please calm down, it feels a bit like a witch hunt and we're asking you to take a step back please.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Sherry
34 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

But you said distributors had the album to tease info/leak snippets :laughga: If I didnt @/ you it was because I know you didnt said anything about lg7secrets.

The way you lack knowledge is…. something. There is difference between distributors and “twitter insider twinks”. Help :laughga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Sherry said:

The way you lack knowledge is…. something. There is difference between distributors and “twitter insider twinks”. Help :laughga:

So where are the snippets leaked by distributors :ladyhaha:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

NATAH
11 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Oh god, this thread is getting insufferable. 

at this point, i'm just taking a back seat and letting all the mess unfold

Chill Popcorn GIF

as i've always said from the start: an album is coming so i'm just keeping myself busy with work and hobbies until she finally announces that lead and i think others should do the same, especially those who are coming here only to feel angry/sad/frustrated

it's good to take a step back sometimes

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

HelloHangoverz

At this point, the hype train is still running a more efficient service than the UK rail network, which is something #SmallWins

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
31 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Not you trying to ruin the mystery of lg7 insider info :grr:

Uh? No I want to know that means, I’m confused. I’m not trying to ruin anything. Sorry 

Reality

The thing about 2025sters and people who love to "disprove" insiders and scoopers is that it's a win-win for them. They either get the satisfaction of "debunking" insiders—even though most things insiders say can't be proven or disproven unless it's something concrete like release dates—or the insiders are proven right and they get new Gaga content regardless.

Again, believe whatever you want to believe. It's healthy (and necessary) to have skepticism, but as long as you don't have giant meltdowns when something doesn't happen that was never promised, there's no reason to yuck someone else's yum. Either way, we'll still get Gaga content over the next few weeks because of Joker :) 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Mr Oak
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Uh? No I want to know that means, I’m confused. I’m not trying to ruin anything. Sorry 

I'm just joking, i don't believe a thing:ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Plastic Flower
13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

at this point, i'm just taking a back seat and letting all the mess unfold

Chill Popcorn GIF

as i've always said from the start: an album is coming so i'm just keeping myself busy with work and hobbies until she finally announces that lead and i think others should do the same, especially those who are coming here only to feel angry/sad/frustrated

it's good to take a step back sometimes

Definitely doing the same now! :noparty: 

Drop it
  • Love 1

Idaius

Y’all whatever happens, I don’t really understand the argument that she can’t possibly talk about both projects at the same time. Obviously the focus the next month is going to be promoting Joker and DWAS, but actors are *constantly* being asked questions about their next projects. There’s about a 99.9% chance she will be asked for LG7 updates on the red carpet Thursday. The answer may be vague AF, but at least we’ll have some sort of official update from Gaga. 🙌🏼 :ohwell:

• Like 2

poeticprose

If distributors doesn't mean retail and streaming, them it's nonsense. What else could it be? Angels? Demons? 

The scene of a spotify executive demanding leaks of snippets from LG7 is pure surrealism. :triggered:

Edit: If you know someone who works at a music store, just ask them about LG7. Simple.

Edited by poeticprose
  • LMAO 2