opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Rocketno10 said:

If they are not hype, why on hype train? Thatโ€™s one thing I canโ€™t get my head around. You accept the fate that itโ€™s coming in 2025, good for you, now get off the train?ย 

They should create their own "Fussy Bussy Train ๐Ÿš‚" :huntyga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Ultimecia said:

They should create their own "Fussy Bussy Train ๐Ÿš‚" :huntyga:

FUSSY BUSSYย :air::air::air:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 1

Reality
4 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Sorry but I can understand people not being that hyped about Joker 2. I am very excited for Gaga and this movie and Iโ€™ll definitely see it on the silver screen when it comes out.
But Iโ€™m sure 99.9% of the users here fell in love with her as a singer with weird artistry rather than an actress. And DWAS just isnโ€™t the representative genre for the majority of her fans.ย 
I hope yall donโ€™t come for Gaga when your self made expectations are not met but itโ€™s totally understandable weโ€™re here for LG7 the most. Hence the impatienceย 

I keep seeing people use this rhetoric as if it doesn't apply to like 99.9% of this fandom/forum. I think theย vastย majority of us are most excited about a new album compared to anything else Gaga could potentially do. I understand that some people aren't hyped about Joker 2, and that's totally fine, but we're all here because we want new music and are all impatient to some extent.

But like you said, I think it's all about expectations. When it comes to rumors, speculation, and theories, as long as you don't hold yourself to it too much, it's fine. The only things we should 100% believe are things Gaga herself has saidโ€”and I mean even then, maybe temper your expectations :sweat:ย 

That said, at this point in Gaga's career, I think we also need to learn to evolve our expectations of what we want from her. She's been doing serious jazz and acting stuff for almost a decade now. Like it or not, she's not the same person she was during TF/TFM and BTW; nor should she be. She's allowed to grow as an artist, but we need to be realistic and change our expectations accordingly. We all love her weird, avant-garde artistry, but atp if you don't also love her acting or jazz career ventures, you're not a fan of Gaga. You're a fan of the idea of what you think Gaga should be.

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97

This thread is making my blood boil. Where the actual **** is 2025 coming fromโ€ฆ we have mods telling us only Bling has real tea, bling said September, Gaga is teasing more directly, people saying she canโ€™t promote multiple projects when Gaga HERSELF said the contrary??? What the **** is this mess. I canโ€™tย 

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 5

tyler k
9 hours ago, Cello said:

You guys are so crazyย :brat: the guy at the pool in vegas is the new Netflix mom / heard it through the ventsย 

im cacklingย :ladyhaha:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • YAAAS 1

Idaius
14 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Sorry but I can understand people not being that hyped about Joker 2. I am very excited for Gaga and this movie and Iโ€™ll definitely see it on the silver screen when it comes out.
But Iโ€™m sure 99.9% of the users here fell in love with her as a singer with weird artistry rather than an actress. And DWAS just isnโ€™t the representative genre for the majority of her fans.ย 
I hope yall donโ€™t come for Gaga when your self made expectations are not met but itโ€™s totally understandable weโ€™re here for LG7 the most. Hence the impatienceย 

To be fair, this is the LG7 hype train not the Joker 2 hype train thread ๐Ÿ˜…

Donโ€™t get me wrong, Iโ€™m excited about the movie, but when weโ€™ve got LG7 and Joker both on the table, I think most fans are gonna be more interested in the album than the movie at this point. IF the album really wasnโ€™t planning to be released til 2025, I think it woulda been better not to tease LG7 at all until during the press tour for Joker. Teasing us with snippets in May and July have only helped to set an expectation that the album would be released within the next six months (like November, the latest), which seems not unreasonable to me.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Alegagaloo
2 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

This thread is making my blood boil. Where the actual **** is 2025 coming fromโ€ฆ we have mods telling us only Bling has real tea, bling said September, Gaga is teasing more directly, people saying she canโ€™t promote multiple projects when Gaga HERSELF said the contrary??? What the **** is this mess. I canโ€™tย 

mods donโ€™t know anything imo. Mindtrappa is the only one who has contacts with Gagaโ€™s team but he barely post here

poeticprose

what do you guys think of the snippets posted on x byย l21586427?? I loved Dizzyย :cheeky:

Idaius

Also, anyone saying they expect it to come post-Awards season 2025โ€ฆ that lands us in Spring 2025, not Winter. The Oscars arenโ€™t until early Marchโ€ฆ imo thatโ€™s far too long to be stretching out these teases. May 2024-March 2025 is a long ass time to keep folks waiting. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 1

Togekiss

I actually feel like it could work out really well having the Joker press tour be shorter and Gaga pivoting to promoting LG7 between the premier and Oscar season.

She would be on peopleโ€™s minds but not overdoing the โ€œHarleyโ€ associationย :shrug:

360 > 143
  • YAAAS 1

MessyTop
25 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Is not that deep! Is supposed to be fun, is just rumors and teasing, at the end of the day is pop music.

stream ARTPOP:traumatica:

• Like 1

poeticprose

"schedule conflict" is the biggest cope of 2025 truthersย :huntyga:

Our girl can multitask, baby.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Lextyr97
16 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Is not that deep! Is supposed to be fun, is just rumors and teasing, at the end of the day is pop music.

stream ARTPOP:traumatica:

This thread:

ย 

Edited by Lextyr97

NATAH

when will this fanbase learn to ignore insiders? this thread is a mess :smh:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Gagaplayer315

Didn't she literally post "Here's DWAS so you shut the f up about LG7 for a while"???ย :ladyhaha:ย 

It is not coming until 2025ย 

• Thanks 2