opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

franminervini

Do we think we will get Vogue cover this week? It would be nice + Venice premiere!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 1

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I don't feel that there was no plan. I think in this tiktok age where nobody has any attention span anymore, the long protracted blueballing has been purposeful to make sure that when it finally drops, people will RUSH to it. Gaga is unlikely to drop a "doing the most woman version" style remixes EP. She's not gonna move with the times like that, thankfully. She needs to evolve in her own way, and this is it imo

I agree with you. She does refuse to move with the times. I kinda respect her for that. 
But I do wish that she and Bruno had dropped a couple DWAS remixes. 

• Love 1

lxdygxga
37 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Receipts??? I've seen no one mention this

He said on PopJustice that he was sure nothing was coming this year and that they’d only ever briefly considered it. 

Hydrangea
28 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I don't feel that there was no plan. I think in this tiktok age where nobody has any attention span anymore, the long protracted blueballing has been purposeful to make sure that when it finally drops, people will RUSH to it. Gaga is unlikely to drop a "doing the most woman version" style remixes EP. She's not gonna move with the times like that, thankfully. She needs to evolve in her own way, and this is it imo

You’re so right and honestly I think Gaga is above all that tacky kinda desperate version nonsense. She doesn’t need to do the most her art speaks for itself :pawsup:

I’m a bad friend

itsalice
27 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Do we think we will get Vogue cover this week? It would be nice + Venice premiere!

With Joker coming next month I think it would be more better to have her for the October release

franminervini
Just now, itsalice said:

With Joker coming next month I think it would be more better to have her for the October release

Well yeah, October cover gets announced a month before haha so it could be this week.

itsalice
4 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Well yeah, October cover gets announced a month before haha so it could be this week.

Oh, you meant it. Then we hope it will be!! Anyway, I kind of feel like Angelina Jolie might be on the cover too, even though she was last year.

franminervini
Just now, itsalice said:

Oh, you meant it. Then we hope it will be!! Anyway, I kind of feel like Angelina Jolie might be on the cover too, even though she was last year.

Hopefully Bobby is working 😉

• Like 1

madmagical6

I can't keep up with all this :messga:

I thought we had tea that September was happening. Oh well just have to wait and see. 

ModernEcstasy
12 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I can't keep up with all this :messga:

I thought we had tea that September was happening. Oh well just have to wait and see. 

September was always a rumour. The only believable rumour we have had is that Gaga and the label keep delaying the album/ single. 
As each rumour comes and goes, 2025 is looking more likely 

buzzkill
42 minutes ago, itsalice said:

this week is for the october issue

• Like 1

ARTPOPistah

I believe that within the next two weeks we're getting the answers to our questions.

I mean she's attending Venice in two days, hopefully she'll be asked about her new projects. Moreover, we'll know whether she's performing at the VMAs or if she's involved in The Weeknd's album or in the Vogue cover of October (they usually reveal it within the first ten days of the month).

Let's just wait a couple of days (fingers crossed)

Edited by ARTPOPistah
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

monketsharona

I'm sure if nothing happens this month nothing is happening this year. Because yeah like some of you pointed, there's some kind of pre-orders and anticipation that will be set, like 100% safe bet for a Lady Gaga release.

Let's wait and see, maybe she will mention new album during her numerous international interviews that are planned for Venice Festival.

buzzkill
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm sure if nothing happens this month nothing is happening this year. Because yeah like some of you pointed, there's some kind of pre-orders and anticipation that will be set, like 100% safe bet for a Lady Gaga release.

Let's wait and see, maybe she will mention new album during her numerous international interviews that are planned for Venice Festival.

the 6-weeks pre order is not mandatory, but it's how Interscope artist are handling their release this year, which is not written in stones, but is a plausible guess Gaga is doing it similar.