opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Idaius said:

Well, guys idk what to think anymore 🥹 a guy I know hung out with Gaga’s team at the pool in Vegas in June and he seems to be under the impression that the album won’t be released until after awards season 2025… which basically lands us back at April or May 2025. I honestly really fail to see a world in which that seems like a better strategy than releasing an album which is pretty clearly finished in junction with or at least around the same time as Joker 2. 😭 please help, I’m spiraling. April 2025 feels like a lifetime away. This **** needs to come out in the next month or two. I’ve been such a 2024 truther, I can’t handle this 2025 business.

Would Gaga's team lie to the guy you know, at the pool in Vegas? :icant:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

poeticprose
9 minutes ago, Idaius said:

Well, guys idk what to think anymore 🥹 a guy I know hung out with Gaga’s team at the pool in Vegas in June and he seems to be under the impression that the album won’t be released until after awards season 2025… which basically lands us back at April or May 2025. I honestly really fail to see a world in which that seems like a better strategy than releasing an album which is pretty clearly finished in junction with or at least around the same time as Joker 2. 😭 please help, I’m spiraling. April 2025 feels like a lifetime away. This **** needs to come out in the next month or two. I’ve been such a 2024 truther, I can’t handle this 2025 business.

These impressions are based on what exactly? 

Chlorine
11 minutes ago, Idaius said:

Well, guys idk what to think anymore 🥹 a guy I know hung out with Gaga’s team at the pool in Vegas

Girl :icant:

🖤🖤🖤

Phoenix Rises

There's tea in the political sphere  she's gonna do some shows for Harris/Walz  later in Nov. Shows are tba. Hope she has a new single to push .

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2

9 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Would Gaga's team lie to the guy you know, at the pool in Vegas? :icant:

I mean… probably? WHO KNOWS WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE 😭😭😭

Ultimecia

Happy interesting week : partie deux! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Idaius said:

I mean… probably? WHO KNOWS WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE 😭😭😭

I personally think things will be a lot clearer within 1-2 weeks. Tea aside, the VMAs are next week so...

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Happy interesting week : partie deux! :vegas:

Last week was a whirlwind so imagine what this week will bring :giveup:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I personally think things will be a lot clearer within 1-2 weeks. Tea aside, the VMAs are next week so...

For context, he’s been a mega-fan since the beginning, has met Gaga a bunch of times, she’s interacted with him online a bunch over the years, and he’s pretty friendly with a number of her people at this point. It’s certainly possible (or even likely) they are instructed to be very vague or even flat out lie about timelines with anyone outside the team… I mean that actually makes a lot of sense. Sorry guys, I just got this scoop from my friend this evening and started losing it 😫😂 I’m still an Autumn 2024 truther all the way. 

• YAAAS 1

Phoenix Rises
4 minutes ago, Idaius said:

For context, he’s been a mega-fan since the beginning, has met Gaga a bunch of times, she’s interacted with him online a bunch over the years, and he’s pretty friendly with a number of her people at this point. It’s certainly possible (or even likely) they are instructed to be very vague or even flat out lie about timelines with anyone outside the team… I mean that actually makes a lot of sense. Sorry guys, I just got this scoop from my friend this evening and started losing it 😫😂 I’m still an Autumn 2024 truther all the way. 

def sooner rather than later :cheeky: Seps first two weeks will show alot

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • YAAAS 2

12 minutes ago, Phoenix Rises said:

def sooner rather than later :cheeky: Seps first two weeks will show alot

I love this energy!!! Let’s keep this Train of Hype and Delulu chugging, people! CHOO CHOO 🙌🏼

• YAAAS 4

Narigudinha
3 hours ago, southpaw773 said:

What about this abracadabra one that’s like 30-40 seconds.   Sounds real at times but also computer generated in parts 

yeah I've heard that and to me it sounds legit. there are some new parts that fit right to what we've heard from Gaga

Edited by Narigudinha
I pressed enter before I've finished typing

Gohan

GUYS THE RiR PERFORMER IS WILL SMITH I AM SCREEEAMING Sad Feelings GIF

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1