opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

If distributors doesn't mean retail and streaming, them it's nonsense. What else could it be? Angels? Demons? 

The scene of a spotify executive demanding leaks of snippets from LG7 is pure surrealism. :triggered:

Probably vinyl pressing or maybe late stages of final visual language approval, which are often done a third-party design studios and things like that. 

• Thanks 1

GerMonsterNotta
36 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

At this point, the hype train is still running a more efficient service than the UK rail network, which is something #SmallWins

Come through LG7, replacement bus service 

• LMAO 4

southpaw773
6 minutes ago, Idaius said:

Y’all whatever happens, I don’t really understand the argument that she can’t possibly talk about both projects at the same time. Obviously the focus the next month is going to be promoting Joker and DWAS, but actors are *constantly* being asked questions about their next projects. There’s about a 99.9% chance she will be asked for LG7 updates on the red carpet Thursday. The answer may be vague AF, but at least we’ll have some sort of official update from Gaga. 🙌🏼 :ohwell:

Studying College Student GIF by ODE Willie's Funky Bunch
she probably has been reading a thesaurus for alternatives to “soon” and “returns” 

• LMAO 10

southpaw773
1 minute ago, GerMonsterNotta said:

Come through LG7, replacement bus service 

Hype rental scooters 

• LMAO 2

Decodekid

if only we could just get a lil heads up if it’s coming out next year so we can just chill, but no, mother likes to milk those teases :traumatica:

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Lara Croft

The one thing that’s confirmed to me that the  album’s coming this year, and soon, is her blonde/black hair.

Clearly the black hair is for this new era, and she’s just been seen in Venice with blonde hair.

I believe she’s going to change her hair dependent on the work she’s doing, to avoid confusion for fans and GP. She wouldn’t need to do that if she’s releasing them separately, IMO.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

southpaw773
1 minute ago, Lara Croft said:

The one thing that’s confirmed to me that the  album’s coming this year, and soon, is her blonde/black hair.

Clearly the black hair is for this new era, and she’s just been seen in Venice with blonde hair.

I believe she’s going to change her hair dependent on the work she’s doing, to avoid confusion for fans and GP. She wouldn’t need to do that if she’s releasing them separately, IMO.

She had the pink hair for a bit before lg6 announce as well 

• Love 5

ghs
On 8/27/2024 at 8:43 AM, BabylonHooker said:

hello 

just got a confirmation from Universal Music Group

Gaga IS COMING. LEAD SINGLE IS IMMINENT :excited: 

Imminent…
6 days ago

:saladga:

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

River
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

Screenshot-20240903-083152-Google.jpg%22Screenshot-20240903-083120-Facebook.jpg% Not sure if anyone posted these yet

who dat?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PartySick
Just now, PartySick said:

Lana Del Gaga

Now why did I say this when "Gaga Del Rey" was right there

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

River
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Now why did I say this when "Gaga Del Rey" was right there