opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

luftikuzzz
2 minutes ago, itsalice said:

Off the topic, but you are a roller coaster lover :party::party::party::party:

kinda like lg7 pre-era being an emotional roller coaster :bradley: 

Haha true! Someone’s stalked my instagram :kiss: I am working in a theme park as a graphic designer too.

No wonder why I love this thread so much haha Gaga’s pre eras are always an emotional rollercoaster - after all the pain we go through, afterwards it’s always kinda fun :laughga: 

• Love 1

Monet
17 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

I think Venice will reveal whether she continues with the teasing. If she stays silent, something is definitely off track. But if the rumors are true and the lead is "imminent," she'll no doubt capitalize on the hype and leverage the press to her advantage. Let's see how she plays it.

Anyways I’m excited for Venice! 

I think it's natural for Gaga not tease LG7 in Venice. She's there to talk about and promote Joker

Juanlittlem
17 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

he said Interscope was sending snippets to insiders and lg7secrets leaking the snippet was a proof that he was telling the truth and now his plans are all ruined :lmao:

When LG7Secrets leaks a snippet: "See? We told you things were happening!!!!"

When LG7Secrets says the album is coming in 2025: "THEY KNOW NOTHING"

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 3

Heygirl22
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Wait What Wtf GIF by Justin

• LMAO 1

Ultimecia
21 minutes ago, Ocean Blvd said:

he said Interscope was sending snippets to insiders and lg7secrets leaking the snippet was a proof that he was telling the truth and now his plans are all ruined :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Again, LG7Secrets only posted that snippet DAYS after it was already in circulation.

But whatever.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

plane jane

if LG7 is really coming out this year, I’m positive she’s gonna mention it at some point during her time at Venice! so let’s just be patient, folks! 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

luftikuzzz
5 minutes ago, Monet said:

I think it's natural for Gaga not tease LG7 in Venice. She's there to talk about and promote Joker

Yes, of course, but remember that she has already started teasing here and there. Vogue writes very explicitly about her current look and that "something big" is going to happen. That's marketing. Vogue doesn't write things like that just like that. So the press will definitely ask questions about LG7. She will answer them somehow. And if she doesn't, it would at least be an indication that we are not as close to the release as we thought and as some here are very confidently claiming. Personally, I still believe in a 2024 release. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are some connections between DWAS, Joker and LG7 from an artistic point of view. We'll see. Either way: it will remain exciting. And folks, stay curious!

• Love 3

StarstruckIllusion

Sorry i dont have the tweet: but i was looking for DWAS stats and saw a tweet with DWAS in it for copyright claimed.

I think it’s just more proof that Interscope/UMG are out there striking Gaga’s work - altho idk why they’d counter productively attack the current, legally released single 

MessyTop
36 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

This! Exactly this! Nobody knows anything! Lol

PaulaMonster13
53 minutes ago, Monet said:

This makes sense, just as we know they don't want LG7 and Joker promo to coincide we might not get much about LG7 just until after the premier on the 4th. Just note how she's blondie-blonde for Venice 👀

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, 63grekke said:

“Bling” will follow suit shortly.

it’s always the same thing with these insiders” lol…

“It’s coming!! :excited:

”plans changed!!! :sweat:

1 hour ago, Ocean Blvd said:

49 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Not sure why y'all are scared to @ me but anyways :icant:

I never claimed to be an "insider" and have always said I'm providing information I've received, if you don't believe it, fine, move on. 

I also never said Interscope was "sending snippets to insiders" and have always said the lg7secrets account knows nothing. 

If y'all are gonna drag me, get your facts straight. Reading is fundamental, nice try though! :heart:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, GerMonsterNotta said:

What’s the weather today chicks… LG7 tomorrow or 2050 ?

September…… 2025….. or maybe…. Soon:trollga:

Juanlittlem
24 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

also never said Interscope was "sending snippets to insiders"

But you said distributors had the album to tease info/leak snippets :laughga: If I didnt @/ you it was because I know you didnt said anything about lg7secrets.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

But you said distributors had the album to tease info/leak snippets :laughga: If I didnt @/ you it was because I know you didnt said anything about lg7secrets.

Mean Girls Laugh GIF

so what’s distributors have the album? I’m confused 

Confused Thinking GIF

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1