opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Lextyr97 said:

This thread is making my blood boil. Where the actual **** is 2025 coming from… we have mods telling us only Bling has real tea, bling said September, Gaga is teasing more directly, people saying she can’t promote multiple projects when Gaga HERSELF said the contrary??? What the **** is this mess. I can’t 

Imagine thinking LG7 is coming next year when Gaga herself said it's coming soon and she teased LG7 in May with a new snippet, 2 new snippets at the end of July, stated she recorded DWAS while finishing her new album, told us while we wait til LG7 to enjoy DWAS, and multiple sources coming forward confirming the album is done and lead is imminent. Not to mention we know the album's themes are spooky. 

Y'all think she's gonna be releasing a song featuring "Abracadabra" in Spring? 

Daily Beast Laughing GIF by Kamala Harris

If you're not hyped for LG7, why are you even in the LG7 HYPE TRAIN thread? @River can you help me understand this logic? :icant:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 12

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Imagine thinking LG7 is coming next year when Gaga herself said it's coming soon and she teased LG7 in May with a new snippet, 2 new snippets at the end of July, stated she recorded DWAS while finishing her new album, told us while we wait til LG7 to enjoy DWAS, and multiple sources coming forward confirming the album is done and lead is imminent. Not to mention we know the album's themes are spooky. 

Y'all think she's gonna be releasing a soon featuring "Abracadabra" in Spring? 

If you're not hyped for LG7, why are you even in the LG7 HYPE TRAIN thread? @River can you help me understand this logic? :icant:

I’m trying to comprehend the incomprehensible at this point. The girls are on crack

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

multiple sources coming forward confirming the album is done and lead is imminent. 

Im all about rumors, speculation etc,  but using the word “confirmation” is a  no no in my book. Nothing is confirmed until Gaga tweets and posts a link, we’ve learned. 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Im all about rumors, speculation etc,  but using the word “confirmation” is a  no no in my book. Nothing is confirmed until Gaga tweets and posts a link, we’ve learned. 

Okay, that's valid. Just saying the negative posters need to go and stop ruining the genuine fun for people. Why come into a thread, literally for hype, if it's to invalidate people's experience of the pre-era? Doesn't make sense at all. 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

gagaohlala

No one speaking about the new (I think ?) Girlfriend 28sec leak ? It sounds like a demo, it’s like kind of a full chorus, and the melody is good 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey
  • YAAAS 1

MessyTop
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Okay, that's valid. Just saying the negative posters need to go and stop ruining the genuine fun for people. Why come into a thread, literally for hype, of it's to invalidate people's experience of the pre-era? Doesn't make sense at all. 

That I agree, is supposed to be fun, and honestly I love rumors etc, pre eras are all About that.

itsalice
2 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

No one speaking about the new (I think ?) Girlfriend 28sec leak ? It sounds like a demo, it’s like kind of a full chorus, and the melody is good 

where we can find it? :enigma:

Heygirl22
12 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

Wait What Wtf GIF by Justin

• YAAAS 1

scheisseJK
14 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Okay, that's valid. Just saying the negative posters need to go and stop ruining the genuine fun for people. Why come into a thread, literally for hype, if it's to invalidate people's experience of the pre-era? Doesn't make sense at all. 

This!

can they just jump into another train and make new thread:

„i will listen Lg7 in 2025 no matter when she will drop it”

and have „ fun" there :laughga:

Edited by scheisseJK
  • YAAAS 2

gagaohlala

Well maybe it’s fake or AI but idk people will surely share it on X 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

This!

can they just jump into another train and make new thread:

„i will listen Lg7 in 2025 no matter when she will drop it”

and have „ fun" there :laughga:

2025ers Thread

poeticprose
1 minute ago, madmagical6 said:

The leak has backing vocals similar to the actual HQ leak. I'm intrigued :max:

Where is it :max:

• Thanks 2

Darcklighter22
5 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

Where is it :max:

This I'm looking at the normal places and not seeing anything beyond a 12 second one of what we thought was a fake one.

madmagical6

LG7 secrets now saying LG7 isn't coming this year :air::sharon:

It's all changed in a matter of days I swear :billie:

Edited by madmagical6
  • LMAO 2