💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

MessyTop
12 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Didn't she literally post "Here's DWAS so you shut the f up about LG7 for a while"??? :ladyhaha: 

It is not coming until 2025 

This, she couldn’t been any more clearer. Let’s make DWAS and Joker number 1 first 

• YAAAS 1

Heygirl22
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

This, she couldn’t been any more clearer. Let’s make DWAS and Joker number 1 first 

I think she may have blurred the lines with the fantasizing releasing all my music at once TikTok :huntyga:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 5

poeticprose

I don't understand how people could expect an album release while she was posting studio photos. She was recording the damn songs. :triggered:

Now after the Paris snippets, the fake/real leaked snippets and that tik tok, I can expect something. It really feels like the album is done and interscope just needs to greenlight the release. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Roronoa

The bitch probably comes to this thread every evening.

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

Edited by Roronoa
  • LMAO 7

Idaius
17 minutes ago, poeticprose said:

It really feels like the album is done and interscope just needs to greenlight the release

Oh, for sure!  And all the producers we know of seem to have already moved on to their next projects, so it’s pretty apparent the album has been in the can for at least the last month or two. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This isn’t meant to sound rude, but how exactly? I don’t remember anything significant happening (apart from a bunch of fake snippets being removed)

Gagas Tiktok post teasing dropping all music at once, YT music asking Gaga for LG7, tons of leaks and copyright takedowns which only happens when tracks are submitted, news from multiple sources that album is done and it's coming and lead is imminent, BH, Supervillain, ATRL etc all saying it's coming, Vogue article teasing big Gaga project, Chappell Roan rumors and Gaga followed her, new Gaga Joker poster + magazine cover...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Idaius said:

Oh, for sure!  And all the producers we know of seem to have already moved on to their next projects, so it’s pretty apparent the album has been in the can for at least the last month or two. 

Well she literally confirmed she was wrapping LG7 when she recorded DWAS that was allegedly made somewhere in June

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

M i K E Y

Also let’s not forget that Gaga said she was finishing the album when she got to record DWAS with Bruno so. It’s all done and wrapped and just needs to be released. It’s almost here 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

M i K E Y
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well she literally confirmed she was wrapping LG7 when she recorded DWAS that was allegedly made somewhere in June

Looks like we had the same thought at the same time :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

M i K E Y
1 hour ago, Idaius said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited about the movie, but when we’ve got LG7 and Joker both on the table, I think most fans are gonna be more interested in the album than the movie at this point. 

This is exactly what I was trying to say. Of course we’re more focused on her new music :holdmyhand: that’s her main talent 

love to see her happy doing other stuff and I’ll support her. But I’m always here for the music first 

• YAAAS 1

River

I wish the fanbase would just slow down for a minute and enjoy the mini DWAS era, because it feels like ya'll already threw the song to the trash and not caring about it anymore and it has been like 9 days since then and I've seen it happening even with album releases, you guys enjoy the music the first week and then just tosses it away and begging for the next era to come, it's not fair for Gaga at all :traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, River said:

I wish the fanbase would just slow down for a minute and enjoy the mini DWAS era, because it feels like ya'll already threw the song to the trash and not caring about it anymore and it has been like 9 days since then and I've seen it happening even with album releases, you guys enjoy the music the first week and then just tosses it away and begging for the next era to come, it's not fair for Gaga at all :traumatica:

Too bad for them because it's paving to join Shallow, BR, PF, JD, ARUTW, BTW as one of her main smash hits

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

River
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Too bad for them because it's paving to join Shallow, BR, PF, JD, ARUTW, BTW as one of her main smash hits

yup it's doing amazing numbers, beyond expectation and without radio support

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Idaius
8 minutes ago, River said:

I still love the song! I listen to it multiple times a day, sometimes along with the MV. It’s great and I’m ready to see some live performances too. But that said, LG7 is top priority for me. A good month or two of DWAS is plenty for me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, River said:

yup it's doing amazing numbers, beyond expectation and without radio support

And radios are starting to join the fun, feel like it's the type of song that will still charts hard in months :holdmyhand:

Not that it will prevent her starting her new era though

Edited by monketsharona