opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

gagzus
Just now, Idaius said:

But didn’t she say in a GCB interview in May that people would be surprised because she no longer feels like she has to separate all these parts of herself as an artist. 

True but that reads to me as she doesn’t feel like she has to be in “actress mode or singer mode” she can do both, since she had to do both for Joker as opposed to ASIB where she took from her own life experiences, maybe she just feels like she can finally be creative and goofy as well as serious and methodical all at once. 

Her promotional method stemmed from her fibromyalgia if I remember rightly, because she made Joanne, filmed AHS:Roanoke AND THEN went straight into filming ASIB and also touring for Joanne at the same time. Then her fibromyalgia got so bad from doing too much at once she had to cancel the rest of her tour. 

Reality

I like how within the span of 2 days we’ve went from “SEPTEMBERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!” to “It’s 2025” :icant: like what is going on

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 2

robotvoiceinalice

its the fact we have almost gone through 1200, twelve hundred, pages with no announcement:traumatica:

• LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Reality said:

I like how within the span of 2 days we’ve went from “SEPTEMBERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!” to “It’s 2025” :icant: like what is going on

people are losing their damn minds

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

A Very Gaga Holida

Gaga used to say the relationship with her “Little Monsters” was way beyond the idol and the fans.

As time goes by, I realize that she was absolutely right. It’s much more than that.

Between Gaga’s entire team and us, regardless of who’s in the right or who’s in the wrong, or how, or when and so on, it truly feels like an emotionally abusive relationship between two fvcked up lovers. Right in time for Folie À Deux. :brat:

Edited by A Very Gaga Holida
  • LMAO 6

Westerosi
5 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

it truly feels like an emotionally abusive relationship

jojo-jojo-siwa.gif

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

A Very Gaga Holida
Just now, Westerosi said:

jojo-jojo-siwa.gif

I wasn’t speaking about me girl :deadbanana: I was talking about the 1173 pages of this thread :brat:

Westerosi
4 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

I wasn’t speaking about me girl :deadbanana: I was talking about the 1173 pages of this thread :brat:

Ik it's longer than ASOIAF

giphy.webp

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

ModernEcstasy

It is a little sad that she has a highly anticipated movie premiering in 2 days and we got DWAS a couple weeks ago, yet all we want is LG7. 

Maybe we should try to focus on that. It’s just so damn hard because I’m so impatient and I know it

• Thanks 3

Jester
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

bobby literally turned her career from being in the pits to topping the global 200, stop undermining that just because it crushes your "bobby is a bad manager!" fantasy

look at katy perry's career. look at xtina. look at meghan trainor. nicki minaj. chainsmokers. sam smith. all people who had hits but can now barely crack the charts. if it's such an easy thing to do, why aren't they smashing?

As I said, she's one of, if not THE most talented and versatile artist today. I wouldn't compare her to any of the people you listed above.

She was invited to perform The Sound Of Music at The Oscars 2015 by The Academy. She was asked to do a duet and then album together with Tony Bennet by Tony himself. She was asked to do A Star Is Born by Bradley. Bobby's role in all that was booking her for those charity and tribute events where those people saw and met her. 

When it comes to everything else, release strategies, album cycle plans, overlapping projects, brand collabs and sponsorships, promo - everything feels random and amateur. 

EDIT: Let me add this - I'm really not hating on Bobby. He's her friend and Gaga obviously thinks he's good enough. She and her career are doing just fine. I just can't help, but wonder where she'd be with better support in terms of management.

Edited by Jester

Westerosi
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It is a little sad that she has a highly anticipated movie premiering in 2 days and we got DWAS a couple weeks ago, yet all we want is LG7. 

Maybe we should try to focus on that. It’s just so damn hard because I’m so impatient and I know it

giphy.webp

• LMAO 1

Westerosi
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Sorry, what are you referring to? 

csharp-rage.gif

Nessun Dorma
13 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Yeah sometimes people build expectations for things they cannot foresee, just to become frustrated once the expectation doesn’t come through. 

And I think you’re right, this is going to be a thrilling week for us and I’m very much excited for Joker era to finally begin! We can focus on that while we wait for LG7 to be released in 2024 :ally:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

M i K E Y

Sorry but I can understand people not being that hyped about Joker 2. I am very excited for Gaga and this movie and I’ll definitely see it on the silver screen when it comes out.
But I’m sure 99.9% of the users here fell in love with her as a singer with weird artistry rather than an actress. And DWAS just isn’t the representative genre for the majority of her fans. 
I hope yall don’t come for Gaga when your self made expectations are not met but it’s totally understandable we’re here for LG7 the most. Hence the impatience 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5