opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

Do we actually have confirmation that Gaga will be at Jokers premiere and all of the press she’s supposed to be doing. 
Or are those also never-ending rumours? 

Edited by ModernEcstasy

Omg some of y’all are sooo annoying with 2025 or LG7 plans being changed. She LITERALLY gave us the infos for the last few months. It is obvious the album is going to get released within the next two months. Stop It Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills GIF

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 12

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

the 6-weeks pre order is not mandatory, but it's how Interscope artist are handling their release this year, which is not written in stones, but is a plausible guess Gaga is doing it similar.

True but let's be honest September / October campaign is truly her last chance for LG7 before some kind of Christmas freeze. And I trully don't see Interscope dropping an album all at once with no kind of teasing, anticipation, and single run before this. Not for an artist like Lady Gaga.

I totally trust @BlingNotTheMusic infos who basically keep my hopes living. But honestly weeks are unfolding fast and 2024's closure is coming fast as well. So yeah it's either LG7 launching this month or early next year to me

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

buzzkill
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

True but let's be honest September / October campaign is truly her last chance for LG7 before some kind of Christmas freeze. And I trully don't see Interscope dropping an album all at once with no kind of teasing, anticipation, and single run before this. Not for an artist like Lady Gaga.

I totally trust @BlingNotTheMusic infos who basically keep my hopes living. But honestly weeks are unfolding fast and 2024's closure is coming fast as well. So yeah it's either LG7 launching this month or early next year to me

I'm absolutely positive that it's coming this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Rocketno10
8 minutes ago, RBL said:

Omg some of y’all are sooo annoying with 2025 or LG7 plans being changed. She LITERALLY gave us the infos for the last few months. It is obvious the album is going to get released within the next two months. Stop It Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills GIF

If they are not hype, why on hype train? That’s one thing I can’t get my head around. You accept the fate that it’s coming in 2025, good for you, now get off the train? 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

If they are not hype, why on hype train? That’s one thing I can’t get my head around. You accept the fate that it’s coming in 2025, good for you, now get off the train? 

in the end, everyone is a 2024 believer. but remember that people like to hate.

gagzus

I still think the whole reason we got DWAS was because we ain’t getting anything LG7 related till after the Joker Oscar campaign 

• Thanks 1

buzzkill
Just now, gagzus said:

I still think the whole reason we got DWAS was because we ain’t getting anything LG7 related till after the Joker Oscar campaign 

her using the music to promete a possible surprise lg7 drop found deade then

gagzus
Just now, buzzkill said:

her using the music to promete a possible surprise lg7 drop found deade then

To me, having watched how Gaga promotes things for the last 10 years, and in her own words saying she prefers doing one project at a time. It just makes sense since she’ll be contractually obligated to JFAD events and promotional opportunities around the world like she was for HoG. But I see JFAD having much more promotion and potential because of how different it is to other CBMs. There’s even confirmation by the director that Joker 3 is already in the works, so unless she d*es in the movie she’ll probably be contracted to that too in the future (probably filming in 2025 as well).

So my guess is; she’ll tease us this year. Announce the lead single and album release date, plus probably a stadium tour all on the same day after the Oscar campaign is done (March/April 2025) 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

There’s even confirmation by the director that Joker 3 is already in the works, so unless she d*es in the movie she’ll probably be contracted to that too in the future (probably filming in 2025 as well).

That's not true, he literally said the contrary

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

eunino
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I'm sorry but who "dragged you since February"? Surely none of her team or Gaga herself. Y'all chose to believe insiders and that's nobody fault. 

You meant to quote me I guess? :)

if you remember Gaga was teasing a lot back in February. That studio pictures with “tik tok tik tok tik tok” was in early February. As well all the TikTok replies about LG7 :) let’s not act like we are all crazy and we were hyping for no reason, sorry.

• Thanks 7

Idaius
17 minutes ago, gagzus said:

To me, having watched how Gaga promotes things for the last 10 years, and in her own words saying she prefers doing one project at a time.

But didn’t she say in a GCB interview in May that people would be surprised because she no longer feels like she has to separate all these parts of herself as an artist. 

• Thanks 8

MessyTop

Magic potions take time….. team 2025.

we still have longevity with DWAS, Joker will be everywhere. Let that all breathe, why release new music?

Magic Mike

I’m positive we ll get this for Halloween, nevertheless I don’t get why December is necessarily to be excluded… sza gave us her masterpiece SOS on December 9th for instance and it endured for at least a whole year

Edited by Magic Mike
  • Thanks 2