💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 SEPTEMBERRRRR!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
31 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

If this album (which apparently exists) comes out next year, then it’ll be a 5 year gap between albums!

Each album has taken longer and longer to release. 
Just think, we could be waiting another 6/7 years for another!

I need someone new to stan. I’m not mentally stable enough to face that reality 

This is why I always spare a thought for the Navy. Those poor people :air:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1

Tinnitus15

I don’t see an announcement happening this week. Venice film festival is the main priority for her rn. 

• Thanks 1

Levine

I hate that because of the "imminent announcement" we think it's coming (which is not) we are not hyped for Venice like we were for ASIB. Yet it's a big thing and cute one too. We get to see her again and maybe she'll reveal something during some interview.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lxdygxga

There is obviously no imminent announcement :laughga:

This week is all about Venice and the movie for her. 

• Like 3

madmagical6

I really feel as though September is make or break :selena: something obviously can come in October but we'll soon be in November and the Christmas freeze will be upon us. 

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 3

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

I hate that because of the "imminent announcement" we think it's coming (which is not) we are not hyped for Venice like we were for ASIB. Yet it's a big thing and cute one too. We get to see her again and maybe she'll reveal something during some interview.

Definitely not happening. I kinda believe the strict joker contract. 

ModernEcstasy

How is it that in my mind I’m done with this woman and her “music”. 
But my heart can’t seem to give her up!

I wish she hadn’t said anything at all regarding LG7

• Like 1

gerrygaga
1 hour ago, 63grekke said:

They were also tryna lie to us about the Girlfriend snippet being fake back when it leaked in LQ lol. 

they actually do that many times yas, i don't know if they're just acting like they truly know something or maybe a damage control attempt. 

scheisseJK

But how we  want an announcement when they are considering a  suprise drop? :ladyhaha:

And even if it wont be suprise drop and we know  its coming in September.. but some of you are making drama cause it 2nd September and  nothing happened :ladyhaha: i cant:ladyhaha:

lxdygxga
5 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

But how we  want an announcement when they are considering a  suprise drop? :ladyhaha:

And even if it wont be suprise drop and we know  its coming in September.. but some of you are making drama cause it 2nd September and  nothing happened :ladyhaha: i cant:ladyhaha:

We don’t know any of this though. “Insiders” in Gaga fandom have been going since BTW days and they’re never ever right. None of them knew about the Bruno song. 

• Thanks 1

FameMonster01

I feel like the album is so obviously meant for a 2025 release

This whole september/october thing is clearly going to be another february/june scenario

The best option we can get would be a lead in October, but I doubt it

• YAAAS 1

GerMonsterNotta

September…. Come through iconic promo and dark avant garde, yet beautiful fashion for Joker. Interviews with consistent narrative around how the film experience helped influence  her new music, fascination of duality of light and dark, and the grey areas. And just a tease saying ‘really soon’ ‘wait and see, it will make sense soon’

Edited by GerMonsterNotta
  • Thanks 1

lxdygxga

The only person who actually has contact with her team (mindtrappa) that has spoken about it is sure it’s 2025, but as long as some “Interscope employee” passes news on Discord it’s coming in September, people here will believe it. 

• Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy
12 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

I feel like the album is so obviously meant for a 2025 release

This whole september/october thing is clearly going to be another february/june scenario

The best option we can get would be a lead in October, but I doubt it

I do believe it’ll be 2025 (not because it makes sense, but because her eras are always messy). 
But if they were really aiming for a 2025 release then why would they publicly tease LG7 a whole 7 months before 2025 even begins? GCB teaser makes no sense. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy