'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

The way my Discord account was scheduled to delete today on august 16 but I rescued it by joining the server. Don't really understand how Discord works but I'll try my best to get the most exclusive content and tea on LG7 :iamfair:

Iconic! 

Basically in discord, the left side of the screen is different channels (chat rooms) but the main one everyone uses is Gaga Chat. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 1

SimonBaetens
On 8/15/2024 at 7:37 PM, Chlorine said:

Bruno is making me h*rny on the cover :kry:

what happened to having secrets

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 4

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, scheisseJK said:

So is it just me delusional but she is still teasing lg7 in every post right?

lead coming in next weeks?

no way this is coming next year

but on the other hand i still cant belive she release collab , album and soundtrack all together :enigma:

Stay strong 2024ers! :pawsup:

1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

You guys, I’m intrigued by Gaga’s special project she mentioned back in June, 2023. Was she talking about LG7? The timeline doesn’t make sense to me. Until yesterday I thought it could be DWAS, but if she was finishing her album when she met Bruno, then the timeline doesn’t make sense either. Could it be an original song for Joker? 

Any thoughts on that? 

I don't think we know what the "special project" is yet. As you said, the timeline doesn't make sense for it to be the Bruno collab. Perhaps it's something related to Joker that has yet to be announced, or something different entirely. 

I've always wondered about if she would get involved with "Wednesday" at any point, given the success of Bloody Mary.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

madmagical6

Gaga is definitely releasing an album soon the WHO just declared the monkey pox virus a global emergency :max:

• LMAO 5

Nessun Dorma
27 minutes ago, NATAH said:

she said she wrote and produced the special project and she has production credits on DWAS :enigma:

i just assumed it was that?

That’s true but bear with me: 

1) assuming Andrew Watt did work with Gaga, LG7 was (supposedly) finished around July, because since then Andrew has been working with Ozzy. 

2) Gaga met Bruno in the final stages of LG7, so maybe around April or May? If so, she couldn’t be talking about their duet in 2023. 

The timeline doesn’t make sense to me :confused:

find your freedom in the music
  • Shook 1

NATAH
1 minute ago, Nessun Dorma said:

That’s true but bear with me: 

1) assuming Andrew Watt did work with Gaga, LG7 was (supposedly) finished around July, because since then Andrew has been working with Ozzy. 

2) Gaga met Bruno in the final stages of LG7, so maybe around April or May? If so, she couldn’t be talking about their duet in 2023. 

The timeline doesn’t make sense to me :confused:

This Is Interesting Season 4 GIF by The Office

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

Nessun Dorma
21 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Just saw on Spotify that Andrew Watt gets a production and writing credit on DWAS. I didn’t realise that!

He also plays lead guitar on DWAS :flutter:

24 minutes ago, LastNight said:

I know we already know he worked on LG7 but since she confirmed DWAS came together as she was finishing her album, this is official confirmation that they have been working together. 

Exactly, that’s a big clue that Andrew is involved with LG7!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

AntonTurnItUp
24 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

That's a cute roll out plan for like 10 years ago.....most consumption of music and music related content now a days is way shorter for the attention span of this generation and will be released way quicker then that.

Future Nostalgia rollout was similar to this one, the lead came out in November 2019, 2nd single in January 2020 and the album was scheduled to be released in the first week of April 2020 (but they rushed it to the last week of March because of the leaks) so I think the lead of LG7 could actually come this year and the album in Q1 of 2025.

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

People are saying that there's an Easter egg at the end of the DWAS video. I think they are just trolling to boost the views because I cannot see anything suspicious but maybe I'm blind 

HelloHangoverz
Just now, TimotheeChalamet said:

People are saying that there's an Easter egg at the end of the DWAS video. I think they are just trolling to boost the views because I cannot see anything suspicious but maybe I'm blind 

it says LG7 coming soon and then plays a snippet of a new track, but you've got to stream it 10 times to unlock it

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1

Nessun Dorma
24 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Stay strong 2024ers! :pawsup:

I don't think we know what the "special project" is yet. As you said, the timeline doesn't make sense for it to be the Bruno collab. Perhaps it's something related to Joker that has yet to be announced, or something different entirely. 

I've always wondered about if she would get involved with "Wednesday" at any point, given the success of Bloody Mary.

That’s what I imagine too! I think there’s something beyond LG7 and Joker covers that we fans have no clue yet. An original music for Joker OST sounds like a possibility. 

Oh I would love if Gaga was involved with Wednesday somehow! 

• Love 1

TimotheeChalamet
9 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

it says LG7 coming soon and then plays a snippet of a new track, but you've got to stream it 10 times to unlock it

lol

PartySick
13 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It's an embedded QR code for a $20 Starbucks giftcard

• LMAO 2

HelloHangoverz
Just now, PartySick said:

but quick only available to first five people who scan it! act now!

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 2

TimotheeChalamet
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Mystery solved