'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

Is it possible to regional show it only? Is someone from the us here online now?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
14 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I’m ok with Gaga not releasing any music until after Joker. 
she’s busy, there’s tons of new music coming. 
at the end of the day she knows the right time to release new music. 
im sure we will get some sorts of joker new single or music until the next album. 

That’s perfectly fine but it was completely unnecessary to tease for almost 2 months straight. Like not to sound ungrateful but why do that, bleach the brows, stage pap photos, start wearing a new aesthetic out in public. It’s just all very odd. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

PMM
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

That’s perfectly fine but it was completely unnecessary to tease for almost 2 months straight. Like not to sound ungrateful but why do that, bleach the brows, stage pap photos, start wearing a new aesthetic out in public. It’s just all very odd. 

maybe that's for teasing us. maybe beacuse now she got more time for reacording her album and not music for joker ost. maybe she is in creative mood right now and wanted to show it to us. maybe black and white photos from studio were regarding joker and the black / purple one for her album .
maybe right now she has the time to record the album (4 months) then joker promotion after that album 
give her a break 

I Am a Joke

PMM
12 hours ago, River said:

Video of the first single has been filmed.

It's called Spirited Away (Til Death Do Us Apart)

not madonna worst song from LAP with miyazaki's astetic :toofunny:

I Am a Joke
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, PMM said:

maybe that's for teasing us. maybe beacuse now she got more time for reacording her album and not music for joker ost. maybe she is in creative mood right now and wanted to show it to us. maybe black and white photos from studio were regarding joker and the black / purple one for her album .
maybe right now she has the time to record the album (4 months) then joker promotion after that album 
give her a break 

This is fair but we already know the posts were weeks and some of them months old. 

PMM
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

This is fair but we already know the posts were weeks and some of them months old. 

ok. then maybe she was rocording it for her album, maybe for some other project, maybe she was just recording for herself / other artist? she loves music, she is writing probably sth every 2 week or so

I Am a Joke
  • LMAO 1

M i K E Y
47 minutes ago, PMM said:

madonna worst song from LAP 

Take That Back Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 1
  • Love 1

PMM
41 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Take That Back Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live

playgirlmya-stan-twitter.gif

OT: Magic potions take time!

I Am a Joke
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Mother of Puppies

Let's ask the magic 8 ball

magic eightball GIF by jjjjjohn

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia
15 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Let's ask the magic 8 ball

magic eightball GIF by jjjjjohn

8mlp7g.jpg

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 2

LordByron28

Personal hopes & wishes:

- End of Fortnite season- announcement of TCB film in July

- late May/Early June- LG7 Lead releases

- Mid-July- TCB film releases with additional scenes about preparing for Joker 2 film. LG7 Lead used for promo for the film.

- August- LG7 releases along with 2nd single and a VMA performance.

- August-October- Promo for LG7 and Joker 2. She goes on radio and tv to discuss her role in Joker 2 as well as LG7. She uses the synergy of both to promote each other. 

- November-March- Award season for LG7 and Joker 2 along with promo and performances. Oscar performance with Joaquin for Joker 2. 

- February- The Lady and The Tramp finally releases with a short Jazz & Piano EP featuring songs from the documentary such as Captivated and Princess Die as well as others.

- Summer 2025- LG7 Summer World Tour

- Fall 2025- Gaga releases Frankensteind and/or other material to be used for Wednesday Season 2 alongside having a small role for the season. 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Sherry
13 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Personal hopes & wishes:

- End of Fortnite season- announcement of TCB film in July

- late May/Early June- LG7 Lead releases

- Mid-July- TCB film releases with additional scenes about preparing for Joker 2 film. LG7 Lead used for promo for the film.

- August- LG7 releases along with 2nd single and a VMA performance.

- August-October- Promo for LG7 and Joker 2. She goes on radio and tv to discuss her role in Joker 2 as well as LG7. She uses the synergy of both to promote each other. 

- November-March- Award season for LG7 and Joker 2 along with promo and performances. Oscar performance with Joaquin for Joker 2. 

- February- The Lady and The Tramp finally releases with a short Jazz & Piano EP featuring songs from the documentary such as Captivated and Princess Die as well as others.

- Summer 2025- LG7 Summer World Tour

- Fall 2025- Gaga releases Frankensteind and/or other material to be used for Wednesday Season 2 alongside having a small role for the season. 

This would actually slay so hard but knowing Gaga’s team 

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LordByron28
3 hours ago, Sherry said:

This would actually slay so hard but knowing Gaga’s team 

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Yeah plans with Gaga never seem to work out as intended. Somehow other pop girls don’t run into that problem. However, I think Taylor and Beyonce have shown that overexposure isn’t really a thing. Joker 2 has a lot of mass market appeal that a lot of the media would want to talk about. In addition to of course new music by her. Imagine a BTW era level promo machine for Joker 2 and LG7 along with TCB film and The Lady and the Legend. I can’t see a reason why Interscope and WB wouldn’t be completely on board as we know Gaga is her own marketing force. She would also theoretically have more material to talk about so we aren’t hearing the same canned response three hundred times that become memes like with previous promo campaigns. She could appear on Radio shows, podcasts, TV shows, and covering magazines discussing LG7, Joker 2, TCB, Haus Labs, and her activism/political support for Biden. January-March of award season promoting The Lady and the Legend with a Jazz & Piano EP, which would finally give her the original Jazz and Piano tracks she wanted to do with Tony, as well as her tour.

Given the success of Bloody Mary and Wednesday in addition to the pop culture iconography of Tim Burton and The Addams Family, if schedules align either releasing an unreleased/original track for Season 2 would work extremely well. The production cast seemed interested in Gaga potentially appearing on the show and given Gaga’s reverence for pop culture it seems like a no brainer. If Frankensteind is as good as was hyped it could suit the series well or other material from the scrapped LG5 concept that was supposed to release alongside her lead role in AHS; it could be a rather easy way for Gaga and the show to have a repeat Bloody Mary incident. Wednesday Season 2 seems likely to debut around Halloween 2025 giving her another Halloween smash. 

Theoretically, if she plays her cards correctly and works with the appropriate people. She could have a limited theatrical release of her LG7 tour for Holiday season 2025 from her summer tour similar to what Taylor and Beyonce did. Perhaps filming her next major movie role in 2026 and Vegas shows. I could see her also vying for the Bond 26 soundtrack which presumably will release in 2026. MGM owns the rights to the Bond franchise and I think her big support for MGM Vegas Shows could play a factor into her scoring the Bond 26 soundtrack single. 

TimotheeChalamet
25 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Yeah plans with Gaga never seem to work out as intended. Somehow other pop girls don’t run into that problem. 

I know that your comments are wishful thinking and personal hopes but I want to clarify that this is a narrative made up by fans. In most of the cases, Gaga and her team simply have their own plan to follow that not necessarily coincides with what fans are expecting. Gaga's health, the pandemic etc obviously interfered with previous eras but this "Gaga's plans NEVER go as they were intended and always have to be changed" is false and stems from the ARTPOP days with the management shifting mess. 

Also, the "original LG5" mostly consisted in 8 demos that will never see the light of the day and will never be reworked or revisited so we better deal with it lol and also a lead was never intended to be released along with American Horror Story, that's just a Twitter myth 😊

• Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2

Delusional me is imaging lead single is released in early June, and she does a jazz/piano version of it at J&P :tony:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )