'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
16 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

I really wanted to see Elton John throwing it back in the rain 

Legit you can just picture it can't you! A wasted opportunity 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I was convinced the dark hair shot was rehearsal for DWAS performance but clearly it wasn't :giveup:

Nah i still think the venue lines up with the environment. She can rehearse without a wig - maybe it was taken before/after rehearsals 

This doesn’t mean anything for LG7 tho

Schizophonic

Bruno has shows in Vegas the whole week... do we think Gaga is there as well?

A Very Gaga Holida
39 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Bruno has shows in Vegas the whole week... do we think Gaga is there as well?

We learned not to think anything, but I certainly hope she’s there

Gorehound
3 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

yeah, it's a v cinematic song so it would have made sense. i remember when the 911 vid premiered and chromatica III played towards the end, I was perched thinking it would continue into SFA, but it wasn't to be :bradley:

Ye I've always thought that Chromatica would've been the best option to turn into a visual album, since it's very movie-like (esp with the interludes), cohesive in its story (the tribes, the map and world building), and the kind of visuals she was going with didn't seem to be super high-budget compared to the likes of TFM and BTW and wouldn't bankrupt Interscope lol. I can just imagine it now being a super colourful and trippy psychedelic journey though Gaga's trauma.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

BELLYACHE

I didn’t know @BlingNotTheMusic was in his insider era and I’m hereeeee for it. What info has his sources given in the past? (Sorry I need the lore cus this is unexpected lol)

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

PaulaMonster13
2 hours ago, tyler k said:

tbh as cool as it would be to have a Gaga release an album with no prior single - I don't think she'd do this bc if this is gonna be such a big switch up from what she's done before I feel like she'd want to introduce/welcome us into this new world/era you know? 

Or maybe she wants us to be really really surprised :trollga:

No but in all honesty I'm team lead single, specially after Haus of Delulu's tea.

• YAAAS 1

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

I didn’t know @BlingNotTheMusic was in his insider era and I’m hereeeee for it. What info has his sources given in the past? (Sorry I need the lore cus this is unexpected lol)

They knew about ROM video details and other release details including chromatica ball stage + things about Taylor’s TTPD era including Fortnight w Post Malone before it was known by other “insiders” alongside other things  

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

gretchenpromo.png

From a blurb I typed out earlier:

"one of the screenshotted texts shows Sept 7, 2020 and its regarding 911 mv incoming and the mv came out Sept 18 2020

Jul 14 2020 they spilled ROM performance at VMAs would be the only real promo, Aug 30th 2020 was vmas

May 4 2020 they knew about the Chromatica May 29th release date, which Gaga didnt post about it until May 6

around May 7, they mentioned Gaga and Ari in pink/metallic outfits and Gaga injured for ROM, which came out May 22nd"

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 2

Controversiaga

The train has turned around

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 1

BELLYACHE
12 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

gretchenpromo.png

From a blurb I typed out earlier:

"one of the screenshotted texts shows Sept 7, 2020 and its regarding 911 mv incoming and the mv came out Sept 18 2020

Jul 14 2020 they spilled ROM performance at VMAs would be the only real promo, Aug 30th 2020 was vmas

May 4 2020 they knew about the Chromatica May 29th release date, which Gaga didnt post about it until May 6

around May 7, they mentioned Gaga and Ari in pink/metallic outfits and Gaga injured for ROM, which came out May 22nd"

Wait do we have the same insider 😭😭

https://ibb.co/Jc85pff

https://ibb.co/sHpqmCX

They’ve also posted and deleted several dates for Chromatica releases and mvs

They’ve gone inactive since 2022 tho

Edited by BELLYACHE
  • LMAO 1

Nite

Is it delusional to hope they'll record one full Vegas performance :laughga:

Bruno Mars GIF by Lady Gaga

Also, I thought we're back to 2024 truthers :grr:

• Love 1