💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Enceladus

I don’t get, why DWAS should block the LG7 lead. Charts? Really? :awkney: Are we back in 2013?

Gaga has nothing to prove at this point, and she's shown time and again that she can juggle multiple projects without compromising her main vision. She also mentioned this in a recent interview from CB Premiere.

And let's be real.. the gay community is going to eat up whatever she drops as the lead single. I have no doubt it's going to be another iconic moment for all of us.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

DWAS will be given its flowers for a minute. 

You it's just not true. Don't be surprised if early next year this song is charting tbh. That's typically the kind of song that refuse to say goodbye.

Not that it will prevent Gaga to move on to new solo music

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

StarstruckIllusion

0 hag labs posts we’re so back

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3

ProfessionalClown
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You it's just not true. Don't be surprised if early next year this song is charting tbh. That's typically the kind of song that refuse to say goodbye.

Not that it will prevent Gaga to move on to new solo music

Oh i mean given it’s flowers as in just given like 2 weeks or so to be the main focus and then move on. It’s def gonna stay steady for a long time imo, it’ll be a classic of hers. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

Bruno has a show in Jakarta that day...

and last hurrah? gurl, we can be happy if we get rid of it by next spring.

Oh good point! Then yeah if she does VMAs, it would either just be a spooky look for LG7 or she would perform there, lettuce pray :messga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
46 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

This is how i see the (BARE MINIMUM) timeline and how i predict the pre-era stuff will go: 

DWS will be given its flowers for a minute. 

August 30th - Slight teaser 

Sept 2nd - Announcement of Lead Single to drop that week. 

Sept 6th - Lead Single Drop and album “teaser” 

Sept 13th - Album teaser + album presaves

Sept 20th  - Album announcement + artwork + pre sale 

(Break between the announcement and album for Joker Promo two weeks before release and the week of release) 

Oct 18th -  Tracklist Reveal

Oct 25th - Album release  

Yes it seems very quick, kinda rushed, but i genuinely think they know what they’re doing and it’ll be very much in line with Joker’s promo which makes sense. If they wanted to capitalize on her stardom and press, this would be a good timeline.

It gives the lead single a month to work its magic, get a boost from Joker (as it most likely will) and or stay steady on the charts, and then when the album comes out with a second single, both singles will get a boost obviously + Halloween and sp00ky music is gonna be playing everywhere so…who wouldn’t want a dark electronic song by Gaga hearing her say Abracadabra every 5 seconds 

Looks like we've recruited another one :huntyga:

gretch-of-delulu.gif

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3

Cello

I feel like they’re at least going to give DWAS another couple of weeks to have its moment, but that it will last pretty long on the charts and overlap with LG7 lead. This is the same Lady who was doing the ArtRave the same time as C2C promo :firega:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

This is the same Lady who was doing the ArtRave the same time as C2C promo

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• LMAO 1

Starmie25
56 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I was convinced the dark hair shot was rehearsal for DWAS performance but clearly it wasn't :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

NATAH

i really don't think the label cares where the LG7 singles chart, as long as the album sells and the more importantly the tour then they'll be happy... the only people who care for charts are forum dwellers and stan twitter

there's no money in sales anymore, it's all about touring and Gaga is a safe selling out bet atm

she probably saved them so much money by staying in vegas that they're just like "do whatever you wish tbh"

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
58 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Umm HL is there too :brat:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, NATAH said:

i really don't think the label cares where the LG7 singles chart, as long as the album sells and the more importantly the tour then they'll be happy... the only people who care for charts are forum dwellers and stan twitter

there's no money in sales anymore, it's all about touring and Gaga is a safe selling out bet atm

she probably saved them so much money by staying in vegas that they're just like "do whatever you wish tbh"

but when Gaga signed, 360 deals including touring weren't a thing and i doubt with all the leverage she had built by the time they became a thing...she'd have signed one. i don't think the label stands to gain anything from her touring

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

NATAH
5 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

but when Gaga signed, 360 deals including touring weren't a thing and i doubt with all the leverage she had built by the time they became a thing...she'd have signed one. i don't think the label stands to gain anything from her touring

then her label dumb as hell

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, NATAH said:

then her label dumb as hell

wbk with their single choices

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 3

Schizophonic

I would name the thread: LG7 Hype Train (Little Managers Ted conference) 

———————————

another possibility: LG7 without a Single ... would also makes sense

Edited by Schizophonic
  • LMAO 3