OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
Just now, zerojk said:

literally her most exhausting pre era yet

it's actually SO exhausting :air:

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 3

To completely contradict what I said earlier (about this most likely being for Bruno's album and not Gaga's), here are some other thoughts:

Bruno is a huge Prince fan. There was a photo of Prince on the wall during studio sessions for LG7. 

We've long-speculated that LG7 would be inspired by Joker. "Die With a Smile" is certainly very Joker-esque. 

The black heart emoji and black hair has come to represent LG7. Both were present during Gaga's tease of this song.

The only half-credible rumour we've had about LG7 is that the era would start in August. "Die With a Smile" is dropping in August. 

I can't quite believe she'd kick off this dark, industrial album with a Bruno Mars ballad. But, equally, there are lots of signs this could be actually be the lead for LG7. 

I'm so confused!

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, DitaDolla said:

5 minutes till the official start of LG7:stupidoreo:

unity-compassion-people-holding-hands-26

Literally manifesting it

HelloHangoverz

It would also be realistic for her to setup the IG grid so that there's a haus labs post on the same line as the announcement, which there would be if her next post is the announcement

1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

It would also be realistic for her to setup the IG grid so that there's a haus labs post on the same line as the announcement, which there would be if her next post is the announcement

she announce stupid love with a billboard picture i dont really think they care about this anymore... does anyone really cares about insta grid for an announcement? 

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, steven said:

did you search beautiful delusional fans waiting for an announcement on shutterstock sis

no

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStl3cLwHnapEN5DBmq0os

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, buzzkill said:

she announce stupid love with a billboard picture i dont really think they care about this anymore... does anyone really cares about insta grid for an announcement? 

I'm talking in business terms - she knows if there's a HL post in the immediate vicinity of a music announcement, it will bring money in

Lara Croft

Omg imagine if DITS is actually DWAS and it’s the first track on the album and the song starts with the piano ballad to lead into the industrial electronic sounds.

that'd be such a slay :giveup:

• YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )