'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

this thread went wild for months and months, page after page without any real information... and now that we really have to assume an announcement today or tomorrow, its unusual quiete in here.

bruno has a show in california tomorrow, i think they perform there and record that. would be smart to release tomorrow then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

this thread went wild for months and months, page after page without any real information... and now that we really have to assume an announcement today or tomorrow, its unusual quiete in here.

bruno has a show in california tomorrow, i think they perform there and record that. would be smart to release tomorrow then.

The rumors said exactly this, no? The "music video" of the song will be them performing live together

To think that there’s BRAND NEW Lady Gaga music just sitting somewhere waiting to be released and we’re probably only a few hours away from the official announcement :excited2::excited2::excited2:

Love that Gaga hasn’t just dropped the announcement and dipped. It started with a trickle as rumours circulated online, then the mutual follow, then the teaser yesterday with no information attached, and hopefully a full-on announcement today. It’s kind of torturous to tease like this, but it’s also way more fun. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

ProfessionalClown
24 minutes ago, LastNight said:

To think that there’s BRAND NEW Lady Gaga music just sitting somewhere waiting to be released and we’re probably only a few hours away from the official announcement :excited2::excited2::excited2:

Love that Gaga hasn’t just dropped the announcement and dipped. It started with a trickle as rumours circulated online, then the mutual follow, then the teaser yesterday with no information attached, and hopefully a full-on announcement today. It’s kind of torturous to tease like this, but it’s also way more fun. 

i like this kind of announcement because we actually know it’s actually coming by DEFINITION…soon. 

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, steven said:

I hope they announce something today, I'm kind of tired of these long teasing at this point

imagine teasing "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" with an actual snippet and you still haven't announced your album three months later. only Gaga

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Lara Croft
Just now, Lextyr97 said:

Still nothing changing on Gaga's website?

Don’t think that’s indicative of anything, it wasn’t updated prior to the Stupid Love announcement either

2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

imagine teasing "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" with an actual snippet and you still haven't announced your album three months later. only Gaga

but yet some fans blame us for actually expecting something to happen :bear:

literally her most exhausting pre era yet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )