'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 馃殏 馃殏 (see you next year 鈰嗮悪氣倞藲鈯光櫋 )

Stef

Featured Posts

i'm betting on it being a standalone single or a bruno song

if bruno was in the movie, it would be easy to believe its JFAD but i find the fact the lead actress and unrelated talent creating a promotional song for it too... strange? like why would bruno randomly be singing with Lee? how are we meant to separate Lady Gaga from Lee like that?聽

and if the rumours of mid-tempo ballad are true, that seems like way too inaccurate lead single for LG7 given the 3 snippets we have heard. Gaga's leads have mostly been pretty respective of the album as a whole (PI being the most questionable) so it would seem odd to start the industrial dance album off with something slower lol

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5

TimotheeChalamet
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

if bruno was in the movie, it would be easy to believe its JFAD but i find the fact the lead actress and unrelated talent creating a promotional song for it too... strange? like why would bruno randomly be singing with Lee? how are we meant to separate Lady Gaga from Lee like that?聽

and if the rumours of mid-tempo ballad are true, that seems like way too inaccurate lead single for LG7 given the 3 snippets we have heard. Gaga's leads have mostly been pretty respective of the album as a whole (PI being the most questionable) so it would seem odd to start the industrial dance album off with something slower lol

These two are the only reasonable options tbh, even if the title gives Joker vibes I don't think it will be related.聽

Also, off topic but Hold My Hand (the last proper Gaga release) was announced two days prior and not three, so there's a possibility for the announcement to come today, if they didn't choose to surprise drop the song in Friday (which, given the fact that our suffering has to be always prolonged, is very likely at this point)聽

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To make it Grammy eligible in 2025 and be part of this year awards season

If it has a sample it won't be eligible for the Oscar's unfortunately

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

HelloHangoverz
11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

would Gaga being appearing as Lee on the soundtrack though? On the score she'd be Lee, but on the soundtrack?

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Didn鈥檛 the movie poster (the one of Lee and Joker with that blue background) say Soundtrack by Interscope records? So maybe it鈥檚 for Joker after all.聽
this is giving me headaches聽:saladga:聽we have more clues that bring even more questions聽

15 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

would Gaga being appearing as Lee on the soundtrack though? On the score she'd be Lee, but on the soundtrack?

i imagine she would be appearing as L Gaga but idk, it's hard to explain but it would just feel odd that聽the聽song for the movie isn't Gaga as Lee if that makes sense?

like Shallow is credited as Gaga and Cooper but in our heads it's performed as Ally and Jackson? if JFAD wasn't a musical then it wouldn't be an issue to me and i'd easily believe it's for JFAD

i hope i'm making sense :franminervini:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i hope i'm making sense :franminervini:

LMAO we're all just mentally ill and blueballed atp who even knows. Inb4 it's a haus labs jingle

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 4

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

if JFAD wasn't a musical then it wouldn't be an issue to me and i'd easily believe it's for JFAD

The song could not be part of the performances of the movie or it could be with just Gaga, as Lee performing a part of it. Doesnt mean Bruno needs to be there for the movie version.聽

You get Heal Me for 30 seconds in the movie and thats Ally, but the full song is under Gaga's name, and it happens with multiple songs.聽聽

Locked in a basement again?! / I 鉂わ笍 Teletubby.

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 馃殏 馃殏 (see you next year 鈰嗮悪氣倞藲鈯光櫋 )