OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

The user who posted about Gaga performing there has admitted it was fake. We're back to Bruno x Gaga :selena:

I'm at a point where I feel weird when I'm not counting down I think :selena:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6
Just now, Nite said:

I'm at a point where I feel weird when I'm not counting down I think :selena:

I bet Gaga was searching for those abandoned asylum's for us. Not for a music video shoot! :messga:

• LMAO 12

MessyTop

70 pages to go to 1000. Gaga’s cousin told me if and when we hit page 1000 she will announce the announcement of the announcement of the first letter of the announcement :cheeky:

• LMAO 4

southpaw773

I hope Bruno is fake news too. If it’s like a Joker song for the credits that’s fine. Don’t want that to be the comeback song lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Just now, PaulaMonster13 said:

Ok but what was her band preparing for then? :oprah: I'm still expecting something soon even if it's not for the Olympics

As long as we won't blame her if nothing happens tonight, we can expect anything we want.

madmagical6
1 minute ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Ok but what was her band preparing for then? :oprah: I'm still expecting something soon even if it's not for the Olympics

Haus labs infomercial :anveeroy:

Seriously though I did think the VMA'S but is that even still a big event? I can't say I've seen or heard much from the VMA'S for a few years. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

robotvoiceinalice

See the thing is, I feel like its just around the corner but at the same time I feel that its far away:franminervini:  I'm so lost like I want something to happen v soon and I feel it will but at the same time I don't? 

Anyone else feel the same??

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

I hope Bruno is fake news too. If it’s like a Joker song for the credits that’s fine. Don’t want that to be the comeback song lol 

Rumors about stuff we don't want always end up being true and undelayed so its 100% happening

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5

ChromaticaBoy

Not the Olympics Closing Ceremony using a song from the Chromatica Ball Pre-Show (Genesis - Justice):brat: maybe Gaga is coming up next after all :hor::cheeky:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

robotvoiceinalice
5 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

Not the Olympics Closing Ceremony using a song from the Chromatica Ball Pre-Show (Genesis - Justice):brat: maybe Gaga is coming up next after all :hor::cheeky:

Luck doesn't grow on trees:kry:

• YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )