'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

plane jane
18 minutes ago, palma said:

Bobby is following Mark Romanek and Mark Romanek follows him back on instagram :flower:

EDIT: Woodkid has also archived all his posts on insta and his current profile pic is all greyed out in the same tint as Gaga's background for the recent photoshoots :flower:

Not saying it means anything but I wouldn't be surprised if it had sth to do with Gaga :anveeroy:

there’s also been fan speculations about Gaga x David Lynch project on Twitter… but that is definitely fake I fear. :traumatica:

• Like 1

palma
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

there’s also been fan speculations about Gaga x David Lynch project on Twitter… but that is definitely fake I fear. :traumatica:

Yeah that would be a little too much :air: Mark Romanek and Woodkid are perfect collaborators though so I'm still gagging :anveeroy:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • YAAAS 3

plane jane
19 minutes ago, palma said:

Yeah that would be a little too much :air: Mark Romanek and Woodkid are perfect collaborators though so I'm still gagging :anveeroy:

same, I’m perched… :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

Jose Alberto

And if we get an announcement today, for a single release next Friday. With ROM it was like this!! :ohwell:

• YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

plane jane
4 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

And if we get an announcement today, for a single release next Friday. With ROM it was like this!! :ohwell:

next Thursday maybe, since it will be June 6… 

Rifek
13 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

next Thursday maybe, since it will be June 6… 

ROM was announced 7 days before release

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

plane jane
15 minutes ago, Rifek said:

ROM was announced 7 days before release

yup, I know! I was just talking about that full moon theory 

madmagical6

I really think it's time to bring back the chanting in her songs. Like bad romance and Judas 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Stef666

Oh this thread is dying give us something FraudGa :koons:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Noir

I AM SO HUNGRY FOR NEW MUSIC NOW

• Thanks 6

RBL

I would love love LOVE a collaboration with Woodkid. He’s a Genius. 

I’m not real, I’m theatre.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

tylerjs
40 minutes ago, RBL said:

I would love love LOVE a collaboration with Woodkid. He’s a Genius. 

I’m trying to explore his discography but I think maybe I’m not listening to the right tracks…do you have some song suggestions I could try from him? :holdmyhand:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1

RBL
30 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

I’m trying to explore his discography but I think maybe I’m not listening to the right tracks…do you have some song suggestions I could try from him? :holdmyhand:

Yes of course :holdmyhand:

his first album “The Golden Age” is incredible. The songs Iron, Ghost Lights and I love you are awesome. The music videos for those songs are epic. 

On his last album I really love Goliath and In your Likeness. It’s different and complex music. I love the lyrics. 

He also produced Mylène Farmer’s last album (I don’t know if you know her but for the French speaking countries she’s like our Madonna) and it’s pretty awesome. The album is called ‘L’emprise’.

he also made an amazing feat with a (gay) Italian singer which I also adore it’s called ‘Karma’ by Mahmood and Woodkid. 

I’m not real, I’m theatre.

tylerjs
7 minutes ago, RBL said:

Yes of course :holdmyhand:

his first album “The Golden Age” is incredible. The songs Iron, Ghost Lights and I love you are awesome. The music videos for those songs are epic. 

On his last album I really love Goliath and In your Likeness. It’s different and complex music. I love the lyrics. 

He also produced Mylène Farmer’s last album (I don’t know if you know her but for the French speaking countries she’s like our Madonna) and it’s pretty awesome. The album is called ‘L’emprise’.

he also made an amazing feat with a (gay) Italian singer which I also adore it’s called ‘Karma’ by Mahmood and Woodkid. 

Thanks!! Yeah those were all ones I had listened to and just didn’t really care for, I guess just not my style but I can understand his artistic talents for sure! I liked a couple songs form the Mylène album a little more, but again not really my thing I guess. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your recommendations with me!! :kara::heart:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Love 1

Nite

I'm not sure she'd announce today with Eminem's release everywhere but manifesting anyway :koons:

• Like 2

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )