💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

LordByron28
17 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I know that your comments are wishful thinking and personal hopes but I want to clarify that this is a narrative made up by fans. In most of the cases, Gaga and her team simply have their own plan to follow that not necessarily coincides with what fans are expecting. Gaga's health, the pandemic etc obviously interfered with previous eras but this "Gaga's plans NEVER go as they were intended and always have to be changed" is false and stems from the ARTPOP days with the management shifting mess. 

Also, the "original LG5" mostly consisted in 8 demos that will never see the light of the day and will never be reworked or revisited so we better deal with it lol and also a lead was never intended to be released along with American Horror Story, that's just a Twitter myth 😊

I mean there were a lot of things talked about that she wanted to release during the BTW era that didn’t come into fruition. I think unfortunately there were a lot of things she said on social media which were ideas she was musing but never explored further than that. Americano Mariachi edition, music videos for all of her songs, 8-9 singles, etc? The original concept with ARTPOP and the app didn’t work out as a lot of things before the era started. A lot fell through unfortunately with ARTPOP during the era due to the management switch up and the subsequent years. Wasn’t she going to perform in space?

Do we have confirmation of the “original LG5” being 8 demos? I know Redone at least seemed very adamant that Frankensteind was an 11/10 track and fans seemed to think it was more of a completed track. I’m not saying that LG5 lead was intended for AHS. However the concept of those recordings definitely seemed inspired by her lead role in the series at the time with horror themed pop hits with Redone. Something that would not work for the Joanne concept. While you are likely correct, I would say never say never. I don’t think anyone thought that Captivated and Princess Die would be in The Lady and the Legend before it was taken off streaming. 

You are correct that it isn’t entirely true that things don’t work out for her. I think during BTW era there were a few times where she promised things that she never delivered on. ARTPOP era had a management issue going on and DJWS also seemed to share a lot of issues that happened during that era. Joanne tour had some major health problems that happened which resulted in its abrupt ending. Chromatica had the pandemic and BLM. With that said a lot of major things did get pulled off and did work out in her favor. It’s just a series of unfortunate events with every era since TF/TFM that somehow seem to plague her but not any other major pop act in such public manners. I mean look at what has happened with The Lady and the Legend for example. It’s not her fault and I’m not saying it is. 

Also personal speculation/observation but Gaga has always been fairly progressive on social issues and pushing with activism/political statements which is at odds with iHeart Radio and Clear Channel which are fairly conservative. I do believe that does play some effect on her radio success post-BTW. 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

I mean there were a lot of things talked about that she wanted to release during the BTW era that didn’t come into fruition. I think unfortunately there were a lot of things she said on social media which were ideas she was musing but never explored further than that. Americano Mariachi edition, music videos for all of her songs, 8-9 singles, etc? The original concept with ARTPOP and the app didn’t work out as a lot of things before the era started. A lot fell through unfortunately with ARTPOP during the era due to the management switch up and the subsequent years. Wasn’t she going to perform in space?

Yes, but keep in mind that a lot of these ideas came directly from Gaga in a time where she was so ambitious and overworked and wanted to be as much closer as fans as possible, and maybe even completely in charge of her creative vision without considering her team and label's limits. I think there's a reason why she isn't sharing so much details anymore, and that's because some things just cannot be done (8-9 singles wasn't believable even in 2011 imo). 

Do we have confirmation of the “original LG5” being 8 demos? I know Redone at least seemed very adamant that Frankensteind was an 11/10 track and fans seemed to think it was more of a completed track.

She made 8 songs with RedOne and one of them was a demo of Angel Down. The whole Frankensteined dilemma is a bit rough to decipher since most of the info came either from a Spanish twink freaking out for 3 seconds in a vocal note claiming to have heard the song (but he never said anything about it since, so it's a bit suspicious if you think about it) while interviewing RedOne or from a person (I don't remember there being multiple sources) hearing it acapella backstage. It's strange that, even if the song existence was confirmed by RedOne himself, nobody could remember anything of it, so I guess they never really heard the whole thing.

One thing I know for sure is that Twitter insiders never heard it and the Gesaffelstein sampling is a lie: they said it only because he remixed Rocket N. 9 once and it fitted their dark sound cravings lol. No, we'll never hear it: the only scenario where we could actually see some of that material out is if/when Gaga dies, since her label would exploit every drop of her posthumous fame. 

You are correct that it isn’t entirely true that things don’t work out for her. I think during BTW era there were a few times where she promised things that she never delivered on. ARTPOP era had a management issue going on and DJWS also seemed to share a lot of issues that happened during that era. Joanne tour had some major health problems that happened which resulted in its abrupt ending. Chromatica had the pandemic and BLM. With that said a lot of major things did get pulled off and did work out in her favor. It’s just a series of unfortunate events with every era since TF/TFM that somehow seem to plague her but not any other major pop act in such public manners. I mean look at what has happened with The Lady and the Legend for example. It’s not her fault and I’m not saying it is. 

She's basically not a traditional popstar anymore* and she is very unlucky. The expectations in her stemmed from her oversharing details of past things before they were completed. And I only wanted to tell you those things because a lot of people on here think her management is disastrous in everything she does without even knowing how an artist's management works, so better be aware! 

*which I understand could be a little frustrating or hard to realize if most of her fanbase consists in pop music enthusiasts, that don't know a lot of her influences and music outside of one or two genres, resulting in heinous complaints about visuals and styles they don't like, but this is another story

Anyways this thread is for a different thing so I won't derail it any further 😊

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jose Alberto

Why doesn't she post more studio photos?? Has she finished the album yet?? :trollga:

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Jose Alberto said:

Why doesn't she post more studio photos?? Has she finished the album yet?? :trollga:

She already released it and is now on promotion tour. Unfortunately on Chromatica and Venus only, Earth is cancelled.

• LMAO 1

Starmie25

Maybe the special project was a Joker x Soundtrack hybrid type of thing 

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Starmie25 said:

I mean this is a serve because I love Prince 

But that guy "dressed up" as Prince is a streeeeeetch

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

monketsharona

I hope she has plan to return teasing new music because I really don't see anything tied to Joker coming until at least late summer (full trailer most probably)

• Like 2

Ultimecia

It's a new week of possibilities! :flop:

dropsy-clown.gif

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Starmie25
21 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

It's a new week of possibilities! :flop:

dropsy-clown.gif

Feeling lowkey optimistic since her Fortnite season pass ends in 7 days.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25

Also slightly off topic, but I didn't expect the Joker teaser to explode like that. :air:

• Thanks 1

Spartacus
On 4/13/2024 at 11:26 PM, Starmie25 said:

:awkney:

Yall will listen to Auntie Spartacus next time. :reductive:

Edited by SPARTACUS
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

Also slightly off topic, but I didn't expect the Joker teaser to explode like that. :air:

Taylor Swift is coming this week with full album, totally impossible :vegas:

But I could see them waiting May, they will release Billie Eilish album with no singles so Gaga lead single could happen

Jose Alberto

This week Taylor Swift releases her album, but Gaga could just make an announcement and release the single next week!!

She could also take advantage of the collaboration with Fortnite and announce CBT Film!!!!! 

:flop:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15

I feel like it’s gonna be may( she loves this month for releases) 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bloody Matt
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I feel like it’s gonna be may( she loves this month for releases) 

May Justin Timberlake GIF by *NSYNC

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )