💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

Anduin
4 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Hot take: I have a feeling LG7 will be a surprise album drop. 

And visual

flexing delusions of grandeur GIF

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Starmie25
48 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

:traumatica:

She's going to be in Fortnite till end of April. 

Starmie25
11 minutes ago, Anduin said:

And visual

flexing delusions of grandeur GIF

I think that may be a possibility too especially since Woodkid is involved 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

She's going to be in Fortnite till end of April. 

Unless she cancels the rest of it :traumatica:

I’m just teasing, I know she’s there til April

• Shook 1

LastNight

After this week, do we think the next viable date for a potential release is sometime in April to coincide with the end of the Fortnite thing? Or will she just wait til May after Taylor and the other girls have been out for a few weeks already? Could be anytime I suppose. 

Starmie25
13 minutes ago, LastNight said:

After this week, do we think the next viable date for a potential release is sometime in April to coincide with the end of the Fortnite thing? Or will she just wait til May after Taylor and the other girls have been out for a few weeks already? Could be anytime I suppose. 

Are we counting out March? :poot:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

B2theRich33
6 minutes ago, LastNight said:

if we get nothing tomorrow i would say 3/15 (unless taylor surprise drops rep tv with her tour goin on d+), or 3/22 are great weeks to drop a single… or second half of april to coincide with the fortnite thing ending which could be the case. for a end of june/july album release. 

• Like 1

LastNight
9 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Are we counting out March? :poot:

:laughga:

It’s a bit busy with Ariana, Beyoncé and Kacey though, no? Maybe even a lead single drop from Taylor?

Unless it somehow comes out tomorrow, the rest of March seems so unlikely to me. 

Edited by LastNight

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Let’s for one minute pretend that her posts were genuine teasing. 
It means that her team have once again poorly executed their idea on how to “hype”. 

If anything, all it’s done is cause anger and disappointment amongst the fans. It’s once again dragging on and boring people. 
Yes when music does drop (if it ever does), we will be happy.
But it just bugs me that they never seem to learn from their mistakes and are so out of touch. 

Thank God I’m being fed by Twenty One Pilots later on today. 

It’s caused anger and disappointment because fans listen to insiders and get themselves hype for no reason. There are some fans happy that she’s teasing/showing herself in the studio. Those who are annoyed are entitled and find every reason to complain. 

I think some fans should give it a rest and stay stanning their other artists because clearly Gaga isn’t for them. The complaints are tired. We can’t say they’re “out of touch” because we pretend to know timelines and get mad at them like petulant children because we don’t get what we want. 

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

• Thanks 2

Levine
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

It’s caused anger and disappointment because fans listen to insiders and get themselves hype for no reason. There are some fans happy that she’s teasing/showing herself in the studio. Those who are annoyed are entitled and find every reason to complain. 

I think some fans should give it a rest and stay stanning their other artists because clearly Gaga isn’t for them. The complaints are tired. We can’t say they’re “out of touch” because we pretend to know timelines and get mad at them like petulant children because we don’t get what we want. 

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Look, I agree with you. But even without insiders, after all her posts in the last weeks I would have believed that something was coming soon. She was silent for months and then all of the sudden started to post pics in the studio and responding to comments about the new album.

There is nothing I hate more than fans believing insiders, but this time she helped them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Ultimecia

Rain on me a million, I'm not flawless but I got a Capitalist Heart 🖤

:lolly::lolly::lolly:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
45 minutes ago, Levine said:

Look, I agree with you. But even without insiders, after all her posts in the last weeks I would have believed that something was coming soon. She was silent for months and then all of the sudden started to post pics in the studio and responding to comments about the new album.

There is nothing I hate more than fans believing insiders, but this time she helped them. 

I’m sorry is this the first time she’s posted studio pics? Do we not forget she’s posted studio pics during Chromatica and there was a long gap as well? Since when does an artist post studio pics and that means an announcement of said album being made happens within weeks? The math isn’t mathing. 

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )