'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6

I think Gaga and her team would be in the know about Taylor's album release and this could be why Blade got spooked by the Reddit post l, although I think that was fake personally. I really enjoy Taylor's music, but I can't help but feel let down because this will delay things, if there was a single and album planned in the next couple of months. No one can go against Taylor it seems, even Gaga, an absolute powerhouse will be left in the dust and eclipsed. 

I could be wrong but I'm definitely not expecting anything soon now.

Edited by madmagical6

Aga Gydal

I highly doubt her team or other major artists are going to delay a rollout because of Taylor Swift. She’s releasing multiple projects a year now and has insane chart longevity, so there isn’t exactly a window that feels safe for a #1 album if that’s what people are obsessed over. I think Gaga’s team cares more about selling copies long term and having a strong rollout than making a #1 debut, so they’ll release it once it’s ready. 

I also stand by the thought that Beyonce benefited from releasing content the same time as Taylor as it spotlighted her as the stronger performer with more subversive music. People didn’t see her as an also-ran, but that she’s a more sophisticated artist who naturally is gonna draw in a different crowd. Think of it less like she’d get eclipsed and more like being the editorial alternative to the beige populist pop star. lol

Edited by Aga Gydal
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Aga Gydal

(Whoops double posted by accident, sorry)

Edited by Aga Gydal
  • Love 1

Lextyr97

If Gaga's team is smart, they'll still release with a good marketing campaign. Super Bowl is right there- perfect opportunity for marketing. They could release a Joker 2 trailer, Gaga could have an LG7 trailer, you never know.

madmagical6
27 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

I highly doubt her team or other major artists are going to delay a rollout because of Taylor Swift. She’s releasing multiple projects a year now and has insane chart longevity, so there isn’t exactly a window that feels safe for a #1 album if that’s what people are obsessed over. I think Gaga’s team cares more about selling copies long term and having a strong rollout than making a #1 debut, so they’ll release it once it’s ready. 

I also stand by the thought that Beyonce benefited from releasing content the same time as Taylor as it spotlighted her as the stronger performer with more subversive music. People didn’t see her as an also-ran, but that she’s a more sophisticated artist who naturally is gonna draw in a different crowd. Think of it less like she’d get eclipsed and more like being a compelling alternative to the beige populist pop star. lol

You put that in such a nice way :kiss:

I'm back on the hype train now though :saladga::laughga:

• Like 1

Charmz

I feel like the Taylor announcement probably tells us a lot about this year. Her lead single will be a big hit and then the other singles will fade (like all her releases).

LG7 probably after Joker gets released to Streaming, late 2025-2026.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Charmz
Just now, Charmz said:

I feel like the Taylor announcement probably tells us a lot about this year. Her lead single will be a big hit and then the other singles will fade (like all her releases).

LG7 probably after Joker gets released to Streaming, late 2025-2026.

Honestly, artists shouldn’t be bothered by Taylor. Gaga should release her new song now, album in May, MAYBE a tour before Joker? (Probably not)

I’m tired of yall saying that things should be moved because of Taylor tbh

Happy Birthday Congrats GIF by Merge Mansion

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

SpiritBunny

I wish Blade never said anything he got us all so hyped and hungry for a release. 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 14

Aga Gydal
9 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Honestly, artists shouldn’t be bothered by Taylor. Gaga should release her new song now, album in May, MAYBE a tour before Joker? (Probably not)

Yeah it’s just fanbases projecting tbh. Dropping singles/albums don’t just involve a flip of a switch, there are radio deals, promotions scheduled, remixes planned, interviews confirmed, etc. If something has been planned already, I doubt they’ll make a big effort to push something out because of one person. All Taylor can do is potentially block a #1 debut, but if that forces an artist’s team to focus more on longevity vs a front-loaded mess then it’s a net win for everybody. ;)

• Like 3

Maxine Puth

It’s crazy some people are saying the best time for her to release is in 2025. No, the best time for her to release was last year :bye: A 2023 album would’ve fit her release pattern and made the most sense, a Fall release followed by a short tour this spring / Summer. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I really feel like something big could be coming. Gaga has been slient for so long and the hype is there. I feel like she's been trending on twitter a few times recently with just pure rumors, so the streets are talking. 

She also has SO much material on her hands right now.... There is the tony documentary, there's the chromatica ball film, there's the Joker movie, there is possibly LG7, there are rumors of the sphere and another tour, there are still some Vegas dates in the future (I think) and some "secret project' that could very well be none of the previously mentioned things. The truth is, we just don't know what is happening behind the scenes.

Edited by HeavyMetal Halcyon
Chromatica Forever
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Max Vandeburg
1 hour ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I really feel like something big could be coming. Gaga has been slient for so long

Nothing is coming, she's just too busy commenting Haus Labs posts on TikTok, I fear :icant:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Modern Ecstasy2
4 hours ago, Charmz said:

This. I don't hate Taylor, but the world doesn't revolve around her.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

Are we still hyped everyone? 

Let's get the party train going again! 

Drunk Spring Break GIF by The Lonely Island

Stef

THE TRAIN KEEPS MOVING

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • YAAAS 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )