opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Tentatively Q3…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef
11 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

I'm a psychic at this point xoxo

Thinking Brain GIF by MOODMAN

after tomorrow. episode 4 will resume on Tuesday, 06.02!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

tylerjs

The posts that really get me are the ones like “she’s definitely announcing today, bc it would be xyz”

and then the same user posts again the next day “it actually makes so much sense she didn’t post yesterday, bc  today would mean xyz” over and over again :ladyhaha:

and they’re 100% serious :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 17

madmagical6

Noooooo! 

:littlepotter:

Honestly the chance of a new single this or next week is looking slim. I do hope she doesn't suprise drop, although I don't think she will. 

I've got my clown make up on ready for tomorrow.

psychopett
14 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

See y’all all tmr again same time :vegas:

omg so excited! :ohwell:

i'm on a mission

MercifulAir

I love these hype trains when we think a new era is upon us and all the scandals that follow suit when it does (soccer moms, shallowbucks, etc) I love this ridiculous fan base. Yall crack me tf up! 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

n1kos

I'm so ready for tomorrow. 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..
  • Like 1

SpiritBunny

Thank god I have Palworld to help distract me from Gagz refusal to feed us. 

• LMAO 1

Ultimecia

If this thread reaches 100 pages before an ACTUAL announcement is made :sharon:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Auralegends
1 hour ago, Stef said:

after tomorrow. episode 4 will resume on Tuesday, 06.02!

You don't happen to have the lottery numbers for that day as well?

SourAndy
19 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

If this thread reaches 100 pages before an ACTUAL announcement is made :sharon:

I remember the LG6 pre era discussion had 3 parts within 2 months with all the leaks and speculation it was wild

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stef
3 minutes ago, SourAndy said:

I remember the LG6 pre era discussion had 3 parts within 2 months with all the leaks and speculation it was wild

I distinctly remember the morning of the pre-LG5 (Joanne) announcement too. Gaga was spotted at Z100 studios with a piano(?) and the fanbase were going CRAAAZZYYYY spamming Elvis Duran to the point where he had to address it live on air :lmao: we had about 50 posts a minute in that thread and then suddenly Gaga dropped the announcement and the site crashed and none of us could react to it :lmao: 

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

SourAndy
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

I distinctly remember the morning of the pre-LG5 (Joanne) announcement too. Gaga was spotted at Z100 studios with a piano(?) and the fanbase were going CRAAAZZYYYY spamming Elvis Duran to the point where he had to address it live on air :lmao: we had about 50 posts a minute in that thread and then suddenly Gaga dropped the announcement and the site crashed and none of us could react to it :lmao: 

What a time to be alive the pre LG5 era was we all thought the countess in AHS was an indicator to where the album was going, private in public was the rumoured title and we thought redone was back after ARTPOP and we were getting born this way 2.0...

Then when she went on the radio show to announce the album and we all tuned in and I'll never forgot my face scrunching up when she told the presenter it was called "Joanne" I thought the presenter was called that for a second :traumatica:

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Stef
4 minutes ago, SourAndy said:

What a time to be alive the pre LG5 era was we all thought the countess in AHS was an indicator to where the album was going, private in public was the rumoured title and we thought redone was back after ARTPOP and we were getting born this way 2.0...

Then when she went on the radio show to announce the album and we all tuned in and I'll never forgot my face scrunching up when she told the presenter it was called "Joanne" I thought the presenter was called that for a second :traumatica:

the morning she was on BBC radio 1 in the t-shirt, shorts and ponytail with natural makeup and that deep husky voice and we were all like “ohhhh so it’s gonna be that kinda album” :air: 

Take me back! 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Tentatively Q3…)