💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Starmie25
37 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I mean quote me all you want but Billie is currently the new FN festival artist and her team/interscope planned it for it to be when her album dropped so :ohwell:

I was curious about her streams after the announcement and surprisingly very little compared to Gengar.

Chromatica album alone received 900k that day after too.

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25

I just know she's going to deliver us something so incredible. I trust her. Let her cook a double album :giveup:

I'm convinced LG7 and a Batman/Purple rain soundtrack inspired record us upon us. :huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2

Ack1234
On 4/22/2024 at 11:00 PM, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I don't get why so many people need the Chromatica ball film to be released so badly. There are multiple full shows on YouTube you can watch.

But we want the signed one .

• Thanks 1

LateToCult
On 4/24/2024 at 10:10 AM, Anveeroy said:

lg7 should sound like

smallalan.thumb.gif.4b5e75538f72c48a59c3

Well, yes :teenidle:

IMG-4122.jpg

Spoiler

SZJjG.gif

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona

I miss Lady Gaga making music and sharing it with passion to her fans. Feel nostalgic about it lately like you can feel nostalgic thinking about an old friend you haven't seen in ages.

I just miss her anyway...

• Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Starmie25
17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

just miss her anyway

I miss her too. But I do feel confident that she's feeling creatively inspired again musically. 

It probably was saddening for her too that she used to feel the complete opposite about music, art, lyrics etc.

That's my main take from all this. Huge progress. 💫

• Like 1

ChromaticaBoy
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I miss Lady Gaga making music and sharing it with passion to her fans. Feel nostalgic about it lately like you can feel nostalgic thinking about an old friend you haven't seen in ages.

I just miss her anyway...

Don’t worry, she’ll be back in a few months for JFAD promo and she’ll SERVE for sure. And who knows maybe she’ll be back even sooner than that with something else.

However, this silence period should be a lesson for those who, a few months ago, when Gaga was posting every week, said they preferred when she was in radio silence rather than posting for “nothing”. I’m sure she didn’t stop posting just because somebody close to her read anything on here… do we even really know if her team or so read this site?

Anyway, my point is, we should be her closest fans and stans and boost her art and cherish the moments we get to spend with her, even if she’s not making the exact type of content we’d expect/want. And sometimes it feels the opposite on here. I really don’t wanna be “that” person but I just wanted to take the chance to say this. For istance, yesterday I saw a forum about her “worst lyrics” and that page became an excuse to just talk very bad about her. I mean, really?

I love our girl Gugu and it hurts to read some comments about her. Don’t forget how much she has done and she keeps doing for us. Let her enjoy her time. And let’s try to be a bit more positive in these following months that will bring us to her next big thing.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Love 1

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I love our girl Gugu

Who's Gugu :bear:

• LMAO 2

ChromaticaBoy
3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Who's Gugu :bear:

My grandma

:poot:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

palma
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Aggressively posting, the intentional pap pics with the cybertruck. 

Sorry Shame GIF by reactionseditor

I have a feeling that those pap pics were only for Cybertruck PR :franminervini:

PMM
2 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Um. She knows her fans. Aggressively posting, the intentional pap pics with the cybertruck. The bleached brows. Beyond bizarre for her to do that and suddenly stop 

Sorry Shame GIF by reactionseditor

i don't think so. Let her do what she wants to do. Maybe she doesn't know her fans that well, or maybe fans don't know her :flippy:

• Sad 1

ModernEcstasy

The worse thing about this situation for me is realising that Gaga is no longer an artist that excites me. 
I’ll always love her and will no doubt return if she ever does release music etc. 

The thing that made me realise this is from 2009 up until last year, I’ve listened to her music daily. 
I’ve not listened to her since a little after she announced CBT film. That got me back into Chromatica for a week or so and then, apart from a couple of streams of “Sweet Sounds of Heaven” nothing. 
She just isn’t a passionate artist to me anymore. It’s incredibly sad, but it’s how she’s alienated her fan base more and more. 
I fear that LG7 will be the end of her “music career”. I can already predict that her and her team will just throw it out there and move on. 
I hope I’m wrong. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

nattuggla

The thing is that this phenomenon is applicable not only to Gaga but also to other popgirls as well.

Beyoncé dropped her album and left, same as Ariana. Dua Lipa does not promote her new album as much as she did during Future Nostalgia era. Rihanna completely abandoned music for years. All their fans are feeling the same about their fave as we do about ours. 

I guess being in the industry for so long gets tiring and draining for the individual. That is basically the downsight of big fame and happens to almost all the popgirls. Plus the streaming music era literally killed big album cycle rollouts.....

• Like 2

Ultimecia

The truth is I feel so ready to move on from Gaga, but I don't want to. :messga:

I'm still clinging to the love and excitement I felt being a fan from The Fame to ARTPOP.
(I feel so sorry for the people that became fans during Joanne & beyond that never will get to experience what it was like.)

I need to see what LG7 gives to know if I should move on for good or not. :fatcat:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Thanks 4

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, nattuggla said:

The thing is that this phenomenon is applicable not only to Gaga but also to other popgirls as well.

Beyoncé dropped her album and left, same as Ariana. Dua Lipa does not promote her new album as much as she did during Future Nostalgia era. Rihanna completely abandoned music for years. All their fans are feeling the same about their fave as we do about ours. 

I guess being in the industry for so long gets tiring and draining for the individual. That is basically the downsight of big fame and happens to almost all the popgirls. Plus the streaming music era literally killed big album cycle rollouts.....

What’s different with Gaga, though, is that she literally gives us nothing while teasing us. Only person worse is Rihanna lmaoo at least Miley outright says she doesn’t like touring or Beyonce says the visuals will come when she’s ready but implies not to expect it. Instead we get studio pics, the “trust the process” tease for a ****ing Nurtec ad, and fierce looks all amounting to nothing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1