πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off
Β 

lol she never announces on a Friday. The whole cyber truck thing was weird for a myriad of reasons though. Here’s to hoping Blade’s theory about not releasing same day as Selena was wrong. If not 3/1 it is or …… laterΒ :interestinga:

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

jillianwoj
10 hours ago, homomo said:

Is it bad that whenever I think of Lady Gaga, I instantly feel anger and sadness nowΒ :messga:

honestly? yes. it's giving "i am the sun and the universe revolves around me." i know life sucks and am assuming you feel that gaga and/or her music make life suck a lot less, but only things within *your* control are actually meant to occur on *your* timeline. it will be okay, and i am confident your tune will change as soon as an announcement is made. it feels imminent that something is really coming. just trust the process. sending you peace, love, faith, and patience, little monster. 🀌🩷

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, jillianwoj said:

honestly? yes. it's giving "i am the sun and the universe revolves around me." i know life sucks and am assuming you feel that gaga and/or her music make life suck a lot less, but only things within *your* control are actually meant to occur on *your* timeline. it will be okay, and i am confident your tune will change as soon as an announcement is made. it feels imminent that something is really coming. just trust the process. sending you peace, love, faith, and patience, little monster. 🀌🩷

Lol the user you’re quoting has been around since 2012 and likely was kidding/being hyperbolic. No need to be rude. We all may have **** going on in our lives and this forum is an escape, especially during a pre-era .. it’s all fun.Β 

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, Chromamama said:

Wait so any tea? Not been on all day

Nothing new, teasing will resume soon directly on her ig feedΒ 

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Blade's track record is nearing its end

13 days left before he is dragged to the pitsΒ :vegas:

Not by me, but be ready henny

• YAAAS 1

jillianwoj
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Lol the user you’re quoting has been around since 2012 and likely was kidding/being hyperbolic. No need to be rude. We all may have **** going on in our lives and this forum is an escape, especially during a pre-era .. it’s all fun.Β 

i respect your pov, and was trying to be helpful and provide some assurance to someone who seemed to be troubled by something that used to probably bring them joy. in this world of fragile mental health and accounting for the fact that tone is hard to decipher on a message board, i just wanted to help provide some perspective. i come in peace. ✌️

• Love 1

madmagical6

I don't think I can bring myself to do anymore countdownsΒ :messga: someone spam me with messages when she actually announces somethingΒ 

• LMAO 1

Chromamama
3 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I don't think I can bring myself to do anymore countdownsΒ :messga: someone spam me with messages when she actually announces somethingΒ 

Me too... literally hype train gone for me

• Thanks 3

SpiritBunny

Excuse me no sir, we all have to suffer together. It’s the only thing keeping this ship afloat anymore.Β 

• YAAAS 3

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Chromamama said:

Me too... literally hype train gone for me

Β 

@Stef's post aging like milkΒ :trollga:

Β 

• Sad 1

Chromamama
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Β 

@Stef's post aging like milkΒ :trollga:

Β 

If its not coming today, its unlikely next week, which only leaves 29th announcement for March 1st drop

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (Magic potions take time!)