πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower

My bowels can't resist anymore. They need new Gaga music too.Β :traumatica:

world playing GIF

Drop it
  • LMAO 3

Starmie25

She didn't post any of the new Joker shots and focused again on teasing LG7.Β :triggered:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
37 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

9 minutes til supriserelease

Β 

posted 37 minutes agoΒ :icant:

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡§πŸ‡Έ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 5

Ultimecia
3 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

I love all the teasing but uhh… I was kinda hoping for more solid information todayΒ :traumatica:Β It isΒ looking less and less like a Friday release

And more and more like a Friday announcement! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25

Some fans are convinced she's only been working on new music since November, 2023.Β 

I thought it was blantley obvious that shes been working on new material around the time she posted that insta around June.Β :poot:

• Thanks 3

julz

Now..im just enjoying this hype leading to LG7. Once everything is out there...thats it, new music is out. This feeling of uncertainty, no leaks so far, Gaga obviously enjoying this new music and excited for this new era as well...makes me happy. I do hope that all goes well with their planned roll out. I still hope for an announcment this week.

For the teasing, maybe they should do it as well in other platforms at some point like YouTube, FB, TikTok...and not just Insta by Gaga. I remember the Love 4 Sale trailer video, i'd like that for LG7.Β 

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
56 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Some fans are convinced she's only been working on new music since November, 2023.Β 

I thought it was blantley obvious that shes been working on new material around the time she posted that insta around June.Β :poot:

I mean her post in june talking about the chromatica ball film and how she’s creative and working on a project very likely could’ve been this album but she didn’t want to start teasing yet.Β 

• Like 4

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I mean her post in june talking about the chromatica ball film and how she’s creative and working on a project very likely could’ve been this album but she didn’t want to start teasing yet.Β 

Edit** not me saying exactly what you did @Starmie25:ladyhaha:

• Shook 1

Schizophonic

Wrote itin the other thread already:

Β 

One of the biggest Glam Rock Bands of the 80ies is called RATT … I think she might worksΒ with them … opinions?Β 

• Like 1

EGOT2027

i've been out all night and missed all the discourse.Β 

Β 

is our conclusion that she was being facetious with the "i'm not making a rock album" ? did i miss anything else??

Β 

i did find it interesting that she didn't post the joker pics this time. she must really want to keep her feed dedicated to music right now.

Β 

apologies if all of this is repetitive! i'm trying to catch up. idk why i am always on this cult site wasting away for hours and hours and hours, and then the few times i'm out doing things, she actually does something

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

i've been out all night and missed all the discourse.Β 

Β 

is our conclusion that she was being facetious with the "i'm not making a rock album" ? did i miss anything else??

Β 

i did find it interesting that she didn't post the joker pics this time. she must really want to keep her feed dedicated to music right now.

Β 

apologies if all of this is repetitive! i'm trying to catch up. idk why i am always on this cult site wasting away for hours and hours and hours, and then the few times i'm out doing things, she actually does something

The exact same happened to me today gurlΒ :kry:Β I missed it all after spending way too much time on here.

I may have to tap out and avoid GGD until the actual release. This wait is too muchΒ :saladga:

Ultimecia
21 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I may have to tap out and avoid GGD until the actual release. This wait is too muchΒ :saladga:

The wait is painful, but the buzz around here when a release is imminent is too much fun! :holdmyhand:

Β 

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (Magic potions take time!)