Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train πŸš‚ πŸš‚ (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

River

smells like teen spirit here :party:

wash your d!cks :patrizia:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 3

TimotheeChalamet
5 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

happy joker trailer week (we hope)

2 weeks from now

B2theRich33
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Didn’t the director say that the first trailer was coming mid-April? It’s still March lolΒ 

Β 

3 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Isn’t it next week?

isn’t the next major WB release this friday?Β 

Tinnitus15

Why would they retweet this?

IMG-2859.jpg

interesting

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 9
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Why would they retweet this?

IMG-2859.jpg

interesting

Honestly that's true, they are posting those Best of stuff once an artist is ready to come back or announce thing real soon.

That could mean the BeyoncΓ© may be true tbh. If it's Telephone sequel I'm sure she'll be credited as main artist as well.

Edited by monketsharona

juicyjuicy
On 3/24/2024 at 2:23 AM, Starmie25 said:

I wonder if Boys Noize post is related to Gaga. I would honestly love him to be involved. They both follow each other on insta too.

Also here's hoping her team uses the Fortnite platform soon like The Weeknd did for "Popular". She will be in Fortnite game till late April.

What post is this? What did he say?

Starmie25
6 hours ago, juicyjuicy said:

What post is this? What did he say?

Its his most recent post on instagram

Starmie25

Camila is dropping her song this week.

Next Interscope artist will be Billie and then Gaga hopefullyΒ :enigma:

madmagical6

I honestly can't believe we were all so hyped for February and now April is fastly approaching and we still have no word of an announcement or literally any news whatsoever.Β :messga:Β 

• Like 2
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 5

Plastic Flower
11 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Looking back on the first one and Gaga actually gave a few easter eggs hinting at ChromaticaΒ :huntyga:

Β 

Which ones?

Drop it

Nycboy

I’m losing hope here. Can someone explain this to me. She posted ELEVEN separate Instagram posts since January 8th of her working on music, in order to announce absolutely nothing ELEVEN weeks later. Why???

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

madmagical6
51 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

I’m losing hope here. Can someone explain this to me. She posted ELEVEN separate Instagram posts since January 8th of her working on music, in order to announce absolutely nothing ELEVEN weeks later. Why???

I think this is just what she does. I think she gets excited about writing new music and where the concept is going. Historically she has done this with all of her previous albums. She teased Chromatica ages before the album or 'Stupid Love' came out.Β 

Β 

I do feel as though time is running out for this year being as she will be busy with Joker promotion around August/ September.Β 

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Anyone else wondering what it means for the official LG7 roll out if shes actually on Bey’s album? I feel like a video would need to happen and would further delay LG7. I always dislikes the 2025rs but maybe she’s on the album and her own album is truly several months away??Β :enigma:

Edited by ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
  • Sad 1

Aga Gydal
9 hours ago, Nycboy said:

Is there a small possibility that people are just being insanely impatient and that she’s not doing anything peculiarΒ :vegas:

• Sad 1