💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality
1 minute ago, Chromamama said:

Theres still people that think its Joker :selena:  wasn't there a thread a few weeks ago that was about the black heart relating to Joker? :selena:

Yeah, a few weeks ago, which was before the mass amount of studio pics. By now we all know she's teasing the album. 

🃏🖤👹

Noah
4 minutes ago, Chromamama said:

If it wasn't for Blade we'd all think the studio pics are for Joker 

We've known when Joker Studio Sessions were (late 2022) and even so, the Movie has been done for aaages. We've also got confirmation in January that the Movie was complete and so is the Soundtrack. The Soundtrack also won't be as big as ASIB, since its "only" Jazz. There is no way it took more than 2 months in the Studio. - So, we would've thought this being LG7 as well lol

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

And what if I told yall I persuaded them to tweet this? :ally: 

Hide contents

IMG-8576.jpg

What a psussy

Edited by HelloHangoverz
don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block

BlingNotTheMusic

The "incorrect Gaga information" strikes again I can't

Wendy Williams Reaction GIF

• Like 1

Chromamama
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Yeah, a few weeks ago, which was before the mass amount of studio pics. By now we all know she's teasing the album. 

I'm sure it was when she posted those hearts on the tik tok, which was duirng the studio pics and stuff

Stef

For the record, I know he’s a trolling piece of ****. But he spent about 30 minutes in my inbox bragging about generic things he “got right”

So, I did the unthinkable, I fed into his ego, made him think he was an insider :air: to get that out of him ;) 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Chromamama
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

For the record, I know he’s a trolling piece of ****. But he spent about 30 minutes in my inbox bragging about generic things he “got right”

So, I did the unthinkable, I fed into his ego, made him think he was an insider :air: to get that out of him ;) 

You: tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Doing the Lorde's work :golfclap:

Welp, I guess it's time to pack it up then. We'll get new music.... sometime :traumatica:

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

• Sad 1

madmagical6

I'm still absolutely shocked people take their time and create fake insider accounts :bear: honestly is it a control thing? 

They knew what to expect I don't feel bad for them at all, this is Lady Gaga's fan base at the end of the day. What did they think was gonna happen? :trollga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StoryToy
8 minutes ago, Stef said:

And what if I told yall I persuaded them to tweet this? :ally: 

Now persuade Gaga to release LG7.

season 6 patty caper GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

palma

I wonder how many pages we spammed during the LG6 anticipation thread. It should've been in the thousands, considering the number of leaks we had :partysick:

Maybe we might get a crumb on page 666 :traumatica:

Chromamama
Just now, madmagical6 said:

I'm still absolutely shocked people take their time and create fake insider accounts :bear: honestly is it a control thing? 

They knew what to expect I don't feel bad for them at all, this is Lady Gaga's fan base at the end of the day. What did they think was gonna happen? :trollga:

They are probably the type that have no friends, no job, no social life, and crave attention cause they don't get it anywhere elseJasmine Masters And I Oop GIF by moodman

• LMAO 1

homomo
3 hours ago, jillianwoj said:

honestly? yes. it's giving "i am the sun and the universe revolves around me." i know life sucks and am assuming you feel that gaga and/or her music make life suck a lot less, but only things within *your* control are actually meant to occur on *your* timeline. it will be okay, and i am confident your tune will change as soon as an announcement is made. it feels imminent that something is really coming. just trust the process. sending you peace, love, faith, and patience, little monster. 🤌🩷

Thanks for the support, but my post was more of a joke than reality :laughga:

• Love 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Magic potions take time!)