Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Cello
9 hours ago, doja scat said:

me being delulu but it would be perfect if today we got: 

10am PT Announcement + artwork reveal + pre-save

9pm PT Song + video release

:selena:

aged like a fine cheese x

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

atemybrain

Variety is reporting LG7 is coming in 2025…:messga:

Honestly, it makes sense, but my god how are we going to take the wait??

• Like 1

Hennycomb

Oh my gooooooood I was working I only saw it now :excited: I just decided I wasn't gonna buy a pack and now the cover made me want a smoke :billie:

• YAAAS 1

Starmie25

"A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single and will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album. The album is expected next year, although there has been no official announcement." 

Hmm, this just seems like guessing tbh

Hennycomb
3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

"A rep tells Variety that the song is a stand-alone single and will not be included on Gaga’s seventh studio album. The album is expected next year, although there has been no official announcement." 

Hmm, this just seems like guessing tbh

She wrote "while you wait till LG7" and in my opinion that tells us it's near. A standalone single is not gonna fill our bellies until 2025.

• YAAAS 2

Sneaky Oliver

again there’s a brazilian fanpage acting like they have insider info, stating the label wasn’t super into LG7’s experimental sound so they asked Gaga to create a more easy-listening song to secure a hit (idk if they’re getting the info from another insider or forum, I’ve been quite offline lately, their tweets just pop out in my tl)

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • LMAO 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

again there’s a brazilian fanpage acting like they have insider info, stating the label wasn’t super into LG7’s experimental sound so they asked Gaga to create a more easy-listening song to secure a hit (idk if they’re getting the info from another insider or forum, I’ve been quite offline lately, their tweets just pop out in my tl)

"MAJOR fallout at the label since the Paris car appearance. But don't worry....#SheIsComing"

rainn-wilson.gif

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Darcklighter22
34 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

Variety is reporting LG7 is coming in 2025…:messga:

Honestly, it makes sense, but my god how are we going to take the wait??

There guessing if you you read the entire thing had she not teased all what she has in 2024 I'd be receptive to this but I'm still team fall 2024

Hydrangea
9 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

She wrote "while you wait till LG7" and in my opinion that tells us it's near. A standalone single is not gonna fill our bellies until 2025.

mickey-bread.gif

eat up babes 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 4

Hennycomb
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Which page? I want to check. RDT is normally very careful with what they post.