đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Oh wow so it’s true that they followed each other today then? Genuinely so shocked that this turned out to be true, I had fully written this rumour off as more fanfic :laughga:

Yup, I checked like 15 mins before the usual countdown time and they werent even following each other, so I guess the follow must be from like 3 hours ago at max?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Weekender Boy

Hmmm... I've been Delulu with a capital D this whole time, but idk why this still doesn't feel real? Since May 25 I've believed every friday was the one, and now I can't believe we might be getting new music. :laughga:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

rafaelgherardi

so if Bruno x Gaga is real - and it really seems like it is as the rumours keep getting stronger, how do we think it's impacting LG7 and/or Joker?

it does really seem like a song for Joker but who knows... if it's for Bruno's own project, then I think we still have some room left for LG7 in the next months, but if it's for Joker then I believe it's gonna be too packed for Gaga this year :wtfga:

Weekender Boy
3 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

so if Bruno x Gaga is real - and it really seems like it is as the rumours keep getting stronger, how do we think it's impacting LG7 and/or Joker?

it does really seem like a song for Joker but who knows... if it's for Bruno's own project, then I think we still have some room left for LG7 in the next months, but if it's for Joker then I believe it's gonna be too packed for Gaga this year :wtfga:

now when Die With A Smile goes #1 only to be replaced a few weeks after by Dance In The Shadow Of The Night... I can already see the headlines. "Lady Gaga replaces herself at the top of Billboard's Hot 100", "Lady Gaga Scores #1 album, #1 single and #1 movie for the first time ever". Oh, MOTHERGA, your power is unmatched :firega:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • YAAAS 6

palma
1 minute ago, Weekender Boy said:

now when Die With A Smile goes #1 only to be replaced a few weeks after by Dance In The Shadow Of The Night... I can already see the headlines. "Lady Gaga replaces herself at the top of Billboard's Hot 100", "Lady Gaga Scores #1 album, #1 single and #1 movie for the first time ever". Oh, MOTHERGA, your power is unmatched :firega:

I feel like that is the plan :giveup:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • YAAAS 4

rafaelgherardi
2 minutes ago, Weekender Boy said:

it does make sense! @Bobby are you reading this?

Noah

The Bruno Collab will help her Spotify monthly listeners rise a lot + puts her into the algorithm of new listeners. Add the Joker 2 hype, release and her annual Halloween hype... If LG7 came late October, that'd be PERFECT! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 4

Head Empty

Beyonce - Video Phone ft. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyonce 

Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile ft. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga - Live With A Frown ft. Bruno Mars :enigma:

• LMAO 11

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

Beyonce - Video Phone ft. Lady Gaga