💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

OMonster

Also, the idea that Gaga would tease LG7 in TCB film without there being a plan in place for the album's rollout is kinda ridiculous too. As is the idea that she'd play snippets in Paris without knowing the music is coming soon. She wouldn't do that nowadays. We're in a different era of her life and of the music industry too. 

I have NO insider knowledge whatsoever but I'd say that all indications continue to suggest that the album is coming late this year. Probably late October. The devil and black heart emojis, the reference to bats/witches/potions, the fact Joker is dropping that month. Everything, from very early on, has been pointing to a fall release and a 'dark era'. That doesn't correlate with the lies about a June lead single. 

And, for what it's worth, an upcoming Bruno collab, to my mind, makes a 2024 release for LG7 actually more likely than not. As much as Bruno doesn't seem to be very popular on here, he's extremely popular with the GP. Gaga featuring on his lead single is a BIG deal. The reaity is, Bruno's lead is likely to be much more popular with the public than Gaga's. So her featuring on a Bruno track is a pretty perfect way to raise her profile as a musical artist again ahead of LG7. It all feels very strategic and well thought-out.

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

Juanlittlem

Wouldnt it be weird if we had a collab for Bruno's lead single but it being tied to Joker? Like when Shallow was released it came out on the last week of September and the movie came 1st week of October. But releasing in august for a movie that comes in october? :huh:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1

Gangie
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Wouldnt it be weird if we had a collab for Bruno's lead single but it being tied to Joker? Like when Shallow was released it came out on the last week of September and the movie came 1st week of October. But releasing in august for a movie that comes in october? :huh:

If it's full og song then it would be a smart move for them going for all this year including Grammys 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

StupidLoveBis
27 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Also, the idea that Gaga would tease LG7 in TCB film without there being a plan in place for the album's rollout is kinda ridiculous too.

So if that's the case, it's even worse. I still prefer to believe in a delayed release of the album.
Because if this silence and this wait of almost three months after the teaser, is done on purpose and is part of a plan, it's problematic for me.
I'm curious to see in what world releasing a teaser that will be picked up everywhere and understood by everyone as an imminent comeback, only to release nothing several months later, is a precise and calculated plan by her team.

But, hey, I must be stupid and understand nothing about the music industry.

Edited by StupidLoveBis

Schizophonic
55 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I wonder what the reason would be for them to plan to release in June and then postpone it :max:

I have a feeling that it's Taylor swift releasing a new version of her album every month, or they're waiting for the Grammy deadline to pass this month. 

Having a movie coming out with a soundtrack, and an alleged collaboration with Bruno Mars and LG7  just doesn't make sense to me, I can see it being messy and dropped around the same time.

This does lead me to think they're waiting until next year to release it but who knows at this point :koons:

i dont think it was ever planned for june.

already the studiopics and hints (joker shirt in studio, dark references) hinted at a release around the movierelease or halloween, wich is almost the same. 

and a albumrelease around that time makes a single in august possible. i dont think salvas comment came out of nowhere.

37 minutes ago, Gangie said:

I mean, 2025 release is as much possible as early 2026 but she knew what she was doing by sharing "LG7 Gaga RETURNS" in May. She could've stay quiet. It wouldn't be the first time when she fooled us like this. (Her making 8 songs with redone for the album and working with DJWS for LG6), so yeah, we have all the rights to be dissapointed and nobody can prove I'm wrong. And of course she doesn't owe us anything but it would be good if she decides to be at least... honest.

this post is completely bullshit. sorry.

————

and when we think about the chromatica rollout, we now know how many things from that promo were locked in tight contracts with partners they had still to fullfill years later... a album rollout is nothing that gets big delays or shifts just like that. 

• Thanks 1

OMonster
6 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

So if that's the case, it's even worse. I still prefer to believe in a delayed release of the album.
Because if this silence and this wait of almost three months after the teaser, is done on purpose and is part of a plan, it's problematic for me.
I'm curious to see in what world releasing a teaser that will be picked up everywhere and understood by everyone as an imminent comeback, only to release nothing several months later, is a precise and calculated plan by her team.

But, hey, I must be stupid and understand nothing about the music industry.

I'm sorry but I don't understand this. I don't see how teasing LG7 at the end of May, if it's releasing anytime in 2024, is problematic. 

If the album is releasing in October, that would've been a 4 month wait. 

4 months filled with Vegas, a Bruno collab and Joker.

What's the problem with that? 

Films are teased far, far more in advance than that. 

Teasing an album in advance is just good marketing :shrug:

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 6

madmagical6
52 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Sorry guys but don’t you think it’s a bit of a coincidence that as soon as the Bruno x Gaga rumour starts to circulate, all the usual suspects claim to have knowledge of it? It’s not a coincidence; these guys are charlatans. If they had any 'tea' on Gaga at all, we'd have known about the Bruno collab months ago. 

Equally, the idea that a lead single was originally planned for June (as the user above has just re-confirmed) but has since been cancelled is honestly ludicrous. Do you really think something so substantial can change in just a few months? Really? In the year that Joker is also releasing? Of all years, this is the year that would’ve been tightly-planned for at least a year or two in advance. Because it would’ve had to have been due to the release of Joker. Because of all that comes with an A-list performer taking a leading role in a billion dollar movie. 

Second, third, fourth singles/music videos get cancelled/or changed due to poor performance, due to unforeseen circumstances. Big performances can get cancelled. Not album rollouts, not lead singles… and certainly not in a year that Gaga’s team has been building towards for a very long time. If LG7 was ever coming this year, it’ll be coming this year – and everything will have been firmly organised to make that happen. 

Critical thinking tells us that what we’re being told isn’t true. We want to believe it because it feeds this idea, this dream that LG7 is just around the corner. Which it very well might be, but no insider knows that. Not yet, anyway. The above user telling us that ‘there’s no schedule for LG7’, whilst simultaneously telling us that the lead was supposed to drop in June is just incredulous. That’s not how things work in this industry. 

And most insiders, again, as the above poster contradictorily states, only receive intel 1-to-2 weeks prior at most. And that’s due to distribution infrastructure - not because these people are 'close to Gaga's team'. We’ve been told the single was coming in June. It didn’t come. Which confirms the users were lying. It’s really that simple. And it has to be - because the alternative is that Gaga's plans are constantly changing with the wind, which is totally unrealistic in 2024.

I ask you to consider - what's more realistic? That Gaga's team has been constantly changing the roll-out plans for LG7, multiple times throughout the year, since February (and is still changing it as recently as this week) - or that 'insiders' are making up fairy stories to justify why their claims never come to fruition? 

Very eloquent as ever :hug:

Okay you got me hyped again are we moving?! 

I think alot of us get carried away with "insider" rumours, not me though :whitney: joke 🤣 

What you have said makes a lot sense. Hopefully we get something soon :legend:

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 1

ProfessionalClown
Just now, OMonster said:

Films are teased far, far more in advance than that. 

the way we were teased with joker basically 2 years ago and look at us now 

madmagical6
7 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i dont think it was ever planned for june.

already the studiopics and hints (joker shirt in studio, dark references) hinted at a release around the movierelease or halloween, wich is almost the same. 

and a albumrelease around that time makes a single in august possible. i dont think salvas comment came out of nowhere.

this post is completely bullshit. sorry.

————

and when we think about the chromatica rollout, we now know how many things from that promo were locked in tight contracts with partners they had still to fullfill years later... a album rollout is nothing that gets big delays or shifts just like that. 

Halloween is my favourite time of you year I would LOVE a Halloween/Spooky album! I keep forgetting about Selva's comment.

You and OMonster have me hyped again :whitney:

• Like 1

Hydrangea

Idk things feel a bit weird at the moment. For me personally it doesn’t feel close it feels kinda far away and people just hoping and hyping it up for being close. I also think Bruno mars is such a random collab that seems to have come out of nowhere?

well, at least we got eyeliner :volantis:

I’m a bad friend
  • Thanks 1

Sherry
2 hours ago, BabylonHooker said:

LG7 lead was originally to be released in June but plan changed, believe or not :trollga:

Taking from the podcast I see :brat:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Taking from the podcast I see :brat:

He already posted about it back in march, so who's taking from who? :brat:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Hydrangea

If these “insiders” told me the sky was blue id go and check 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 1

I’m very sad because I was getting so hyped with Darkga making dark techno pop, a potential collab with The Weeknd (not saying it won’t happen but) now we have to settle and the only thing imminent is a collab with vanilla-happy-Bruno-freaking-Mars? Between this and all this jazz I feel like we never win anymore…. We all thought we were going to get redone or boys noize on LG6 and we got BloodPop. :messga:

I’m not real, I’m theatre.

Sherry
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

He already posted about it back in march, so who's taking from who? :brat:

Then what took him so long to finally comeback here. He comes here drops a bomb and leave for months. And he’s admitting he go point 5 and 6 wrong, so where did he get that info from was it even real or did he just made that all up :ohwell:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Thanks 1