๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (BRUNO X Gaga 8.16?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

OMG YALL I was just in a department store and they started playing Perfect Illusion...

It's a signย 

๐Ÿค–โšก๏ธ
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, TAlx said:

I know you were not replying to me and 'd love you to point where I mentioned anything about charts success and numbers;ย that being said, thanks for making it clear that you can't read and that you're looking to argue with someone.

I was talking about cohesion of her work. And on that, by all means I love her collaborating with legends, I was and am here for her jazz work etcetera - but the Rolling Stones collab did not do anything for her, unlike many others did. Neither did HMH. Neither did the Olympics. By "not doing anything for her" I mean that no one remembers them and it doesn't add anything to her actual legacy, they're merely flashes in a pan that are supposed to drag her audience through the apparent momentum towards "something", whatever that is, and inevitably leads to the vast majority of people having zero clue what her brand is / what she stands for etc. Unless the intention is to project herself as a "jack of all trades", but even that can be spread out over better defined segments of time, rather than "everything everywhere all at once".

And no, you're not tired of people's "negativity", you're just tired of computing the basic fact that not everyone agrees with you - which would be fine if you formulated like that, and you found the wrong person to try painting as "negative" here. Watch your mouth.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25
29 minutes ago, TAlx said:

She's got the vocals, that's undeniable. The rest? Objectively lacking and mid in comparison to her other projects.
And for an artist of her caliber, she's supposed to have a say in the direction / step out of stuff if they're subpar. It's not like she's just releasing The Fame and has to suck it up for every mishandled opportunity.

But it's kiss-a** daily, so whatever at this point.

Bro, seriously new music is just around the corner and it's already sounding epic - Let's be grateful she's back producing and writing songs again! Because there was an unfortunate years where Stefani's health was at an all time low.

Let's enjoy her artistic expressions and progress once again with Joker and LG7!!ย :tony:

ย 

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

It's a signย 

From above?

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 2

ThinPurpleDuke

Canโ€™t believe me might actually be getting new music before the 1000th page ๐Ÿฅฒ

29 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

I think the loyalty of fanbases is a good indicator of an artistโ€™s ability to create art that resonates.ย 

Thereโ€™s a reason why Little Monsters are so much more loyal than Katy Perryโ€™s or Dua Lipaโ€™s fans. We keep coming back because what she does invigorates us. Itโ€™s always new, exciting and most importantly, well done. Good art has organic longevity. You canโ€™t buy it and you canโ€™t fake it. I may not care for all her projects but I can see the heart and soul she pours into them. She is objectively good at what she does.ย 

The future is bright with her in the world.ย 
ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

That Pink Pom Pom performance could have been better but she wasnโ€™t the problem. She was brilliant in a poorly directed number.ย Whoever directed it is the one at fault. They failed to consider a lot of things like camerawork, setting, environment and time of day etc.ย 

ย 

THIS. 100 times YES.ย :vegas:

Iโ€™m not real, Iโ€™m theatre.

River
16 minutes ago, NATAH said:

time to fish more poo out that river so Gaga can try it again but whilst wearing a latex body suit, full bangs fringe and a discostick cus apparantly she has to keep doing only that or she's no longer consistent and a fraud!

I was summonedย :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

I JUST SAW THE BLACK HAIR GA thread, my wish came true!

Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

Kuma = dark hair postย one piece zoro vs kuma GIF by Funimation

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1

28 minutes ago, NATAH said:

time to fish more poo out that river so Gaga can try it again but whilst wearing a latex body suit, full bangs fringe and a discostick cus apparantly she has to keep doing only that or she's no longer consistent and a fraud!

I'd love you to point out where I have suggested anything even remotely close to that, but go off. I assume making sense is difficult when you have to rely on a thirst trap as a profile pic to garner the approval of prepubescent far-lefties that can't stick to arguments and have to play the class clown.

NATAH
31 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

OMG YALL I was just in a department store and they started playing Perfect Illusion...

It's a signย 

the mall i work in plays HMH, Shallow, Stupid Love daily (and i'm so fckin sick of them :traumatica:)

mother, what must i do?
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

NATAH
4 minutes ago, TAlx said:

I assume making sense is difficult when you have to rely on a thirst trap as a profile pic to garner the approval of prepubescent far-lefties that can't stick to arguments and have to play the class clown.

my main take away from this is that you think i'm sexy, thank youย :diane:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 4

robotvoiceinalice

Can this bish say something before all y'all internally combustย :messga: